What's new

Pinaud Clubman

Love the Clubman line. Original is my favorite.

I really like veg, special reserve & their bay rum too. I really want to get the lime sac. Will have to order it one of these days.

I haven't used aftershave for maybe 30 years, but had been thinking recently about getting some, and this thread prompted to make my first purchase a bottle of Pinaud Clubman. Definitely brings back memories of the barber shop. Smells and memories - funny how that is.

I had been thinking about Old Spice (which the wife likes), and that is probably coming up next. I don't know how much different the new formula is, though.

IMHO Pinaud Clubman and Old Spice (classic, Indian or European) should be REQUIRED! Terrific old school barbershop! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

My main "issue" with original Clubman is that it actually hangs around too long for my nose. I love it going on, but 4 hours later, I'm ready to wash it off. In its defense, I'm that way with any scent that doesn't burn off in a few hours.

I put a few menthol crystals in my Clubman last night. I'm trying to find a reason to wear it and be done with it. It's not as pleasing to me as it once was. That said, the menthol really helped-it was very cooling-not quite like Osage, but getting there.

I think therein lies a difference: Clubman has always been the same, whereas Old Spice has "tried to get better" over the years. If it ain't broke, no need to fix it, I say.

Top Bottom