What's new

PIF: Pakistani Pain Inflictor (Because I proposed to Seraphim once again)

A lot of Brave Men around here obviously!

Here's a pic for those intrigued:

proxy.php

I'll give it another day or two before announcing the (un)lucky winner.

I'm in.

As someone who already owns a fine hand-hammered Pakistani Damascus blade made from the "finest lawnmower blade and garbage can steel available in the streets of Islamabad", I'd love to add blood-curdling screams, additional facial scars, and child-scaring carnage to my arsenal. I'll even provide a side-by-side, razor-to-razor video of the arteries pulsing...

I'm almost sure I can get it shave ready by proper honing on the new slate paver stones I installed over the weekend. If it needs a hard blade shaping, I'm sure the concrete step stones will help.

My only question: Does it need rust preventative?

I love that you have "Skriet" (the scream) in the background of the picture, I suppose it's not a coincidence?

... "Shave of the Year" ...

Now I don't really consider myself new to B&B, I am definitely a young member being that my B&B Birthday was only 6 days ago; I turned 1 :thumbup:. But in my one year of B&B existence I have never heard of a Shave of the Year award. Now I am assuming this is a unofficial award, if this is the case I feel that we should make it into a official award. There would be 3 categories: straight, DE, and creative. The winner would assuming the mods would allow would be a name badge saying your category and year (ie. Straight 2012). The contestants would submit a video answering some questions and of them shaving. A panel of non-mod/stewards/others that fall into this category would select the winner. I would like to volunteer to be on this panel, if necessary I could organize and figure out logistics. Also panel members would not be able to participate (maybe they could get a name badge saying judge). If we can't do this with official recognition we could make it unofficial and just post the winners in a thread.

you know what you should have done honed? Is to enter people would have to post "I also want to marry Seraphim"!

Another wife dare!:scared:

Yeah... but I am hoping it is out of her system. It was a rough few days. I switched internet companies from ComCast to Clear, and had to wait for delivery. A few days without the net and television was a breeding ground for her mind....

its a brute i realy would like to hear how it shaves unless i win it can someone post a thread on here with the results?

Top Bottom