What's new

PIF: creams +

I'm in!

Ha ha.

Sorry for the radio silence. On its way to the-dude with several additions and he has the tracking number.

Sorry had to take a few days off due to a little procedure I had done. Shaved yesterday with some of the contents. Found out I dont really care for the brushless creams. but there are plenty of others to try. The AS I used was wonderful, though. I will try and send it out by the end of next week. If I can figure out who was next.

Post 56, page 3 is how it looked after I added some items, shipped in laaaate NOV or early DEC. I may have added a few more, ha ha. Maybe somone else will snap a shot as it goes.

$20141218_165329.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Looks like it's still going strong. Did someone wind up with one or both razors or are they still in there?

J

And thanks for your pic too Aristeros... I complete missed the spoiler until I went looking for the specific post.

Cheers,
J

I'd love to join, too, if at all possible. Currently about to run out of Alba Botanical Orange Vanilla and Coconut Lime... maybe 10 days worth left...

Top Bottom