What's new

Philadelphia Pen Show, January 16-18, 2015

I'll be going. Someone's got to represent The Nib at Philly! :w00t:

More than likely, I'll be there on Sunday. Normally, I'd go on Saturday, but it looks like I have another commitment. It's still up in the air, though.

My plans are starting to gel, and it looks like I'll actually be attending the Philadelphia Pen Show on Saturday, instead of my original plan for Sunday.

If anyone is planning on attending on Saturday and would like to get together at some point (maybe lunch or just to chat for a few minutes), drop me a message and let me know.

If you've never attended a pen show (or the Philly show), I highly recommend it. The people are friendly, the pens are gorgeous, and there are always bargains to be had.

"Pen Fixer Extraordinaire" Richard Binder has an excellent series of articles about pen shows and what you can expect. It's a good read and filled with good advice, particularly if you're a first-timer. Your First Pen Show

Hope to see you there!

And my plans just changed so I can make it to the show, but on Friday. Arriving back in PHL thursday night and driving back home friday night.

nope, i hope to be there in an hour. get to leave my meeting as soon as 2 people just... stop... talking... ;)

Top Bottom