What's new

Pelikan Wanderlust

I have some writing to do! The green bottle became a tanzanite bottle somewhere which I don't mind since I already own adventurine!

Now to use the 140 XF or the CI'd BB M200.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1385748762780.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1385748762780.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 114

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I have some writing to do! The green bottle became a tanzanite bottle somewhere which I don't mind since I already own adventurine!

Now to use the 140 XF or the CI'd BB M200.

That's great, John! You've picked a couple of great pens that have already made Pelikan history.

Blue box is off to Ireland. Assuming UPS shows up...

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1386093203808.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386093203808.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 83
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1386093230416.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386093230416.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 83
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1386093245535.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386093245535.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 83
Thanks enablers and everyone in the nib!

I have non camera phone pics but I don't know how they turned out. I had to jet off to work.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1386093308309.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386093308309.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 83
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1386093322922.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386093322922.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 83
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1386093336207.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1386093336207.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 83
I didn't ramble too much did I? Of course I get the box right at the kick off of Holiday season... I think I could have done better if I was one of the first ones to get it lol.

I can also now sail I've mailed something to someone in Ireland! :D

Great job John and nice write up! A fellow beer lover, but your affinity for super hopped IPAs I don't have. More of a dark, meaty beer or lager guy myself!

Great letter John. I just ran across this thread and now I need to go through the Pelikin Facebook page to see the other letters.

$uploadfromtaptalk1390419802821.jpgI received my participation ink the other day. It had gotten lost in the holiday rush. I like the amber. It shades nice, I know James wasn't a huge fan of it but I'm enjoying it. I think it behaves better than the Adventurine and the color has more personality than the Tanzanite.

Happy happy happy.

I didn't mind it, just a tough fit in colour choice for me, but than I kind of wish I didn't go with ruby for a colour choice for myself lol

this old thread huh.... well i just got sent this

"Dear all,

You were one of the participants in our Wanderlust Project, and that’s why we’re writing to you today. After visiting all 5 continents, 37 countries, and traveling for more than 180.000 kilometers (that corresponds to 4,5 turns around the globe!), the boxes have now returned home again, so it’s time to celebrate the beautiful letters which we have received!

Since this was a Facebook project from the beginning, we also plan to celebrate on Facebook, with a special event that will present the letters in detail! To make it even more interesting, we will add give aways to every post. The give aways will be sent to randomly chosen fans who comment on the posts.

Here’s our question: Would you like to join us for the celebration? We plan to present all your letters (always two letters combined) with short quotes and questions in different posts. The full letters will be shown on our website (we will provide links from Facebook to the website), so that everyone can read them in detail. We would love it if you would all be present and would join in the discussions! Quite a few people will probably want to ask questions about your letter, so it would be great if you would be there to reply immediately!
Right now, you can already find the first video and pictures of some letters here: www.pelikan.com/wanderlust

We plan to inform fountain pen networks, bloggers, our fans on Facebook (over 385.000 globally) and the subscribers of our newsletter about the event, so we’re looking forward to some great interaction with you, the authors of these magnificent letters, and many other Pelikan fans.

Here are the facts once again, very short:

What? A Facebook event to celebrate the Wanderlust letters

Where? On the international Pelikan Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pelikan.international) / the event invitation will follow!

When is the celebration? Thursday, March 26th, 2PM CET (Berlin Time) – the celebration will last roughly 3 hours
When will my letter be shown? We’ll send you a detailed timetable at a later point of time.

Who? Everybody is invited!

Why? You can win great prizes and can get to know other fountain pen enthusiasts from all over the world!

And then? We will kick off a follow-up project at the end of the party . . . (the details are still secret!)

Please let us know if we can count on you . . . and don’t hesitate to contact us if you should need any further information!

Best regards

Your team @ Pelikan
"

Top Bottom