What's new

Paradigm 17-4 vs. Titanium II

I spoke to Andy via email. He stated a new handle for the 17-4 is in the works. So he should start production after releasing the Titanium II models this month and releasing the SE razor sometime in May/June.

I had no idea he was resurrecting the 17-4 and Ti II models.

Sorry, I only know what I see here.

A little eye candy for you (from left to right Paradigm Ti II, Paradigm Titanium Diamondback and Paradigm 2020 Diamondback in stainless steel):
1712342100874.jpeg

I saw a 17-4 in a BST ad on another forum and thought at first it was a typo but confirmed the price was $750US which is a shame because I believe the retail was less than $250 new!! That is absolutely crazy!! :out:

I saw a 17-4 in a BST ad on another forum and thought at first it was a typo but confirmed the price was $750US which is a shame because I believe the retail was less than $250 new!! That is absolutely crazy!! :out:
I believe I saw the same ad. These razors rarely come up for sale and are sought after. I would like to buy a 17-4 to complete my collection but cannot justify doing so at that price level. The new Titanium Diamondback will be available at a price ($350) I would never have imagined for a razor when I started this hobby. The silver lining is that this may be among the best shavers around. And, IMHO, the aesthetics are top tier. I ordered mine pre-release at a slightly reduced price.

Last edited:
I believe I saw the same ad. These razors rarely come up for sale and are sought after. I would like to buy a 17-4 to complete my collection but cannot justify doing so at that price level. The new Titanium Diamondback will be available at a price ($350) I would never have imagined for a razor when I started this hobby. The silver lining is that this may be among the best shavers around. And, IMHO, the aesthetics are top tier. I ordered mine pre-release at a slightly reduced price.
The price on the preorder was a really good price and have seen one that sold on a FB group and actually sold for only $289 which I was surprised they didn't have it for at list the new list price...

The price on the preorder was a really good price and have seen one that sold on a FB group and actually sold for only $289 which I was surprised they didn't have it for at list the new list price...
Andrew's marketing strategy is masterful. He now has a bunch of folks who are receiving their preorders and are talking it up with superlatives. This should kick-start the sales of the Titanium Diamondback.

Top Bottom