What's new

Palm[olive] Sunday

I need to get some Palmolive Menthol, I have always meant to get some and wanted to see the difference between it and Proraso green.

I need to get some Palmolive Menthol, I have always meant to get some and wanted to see the difference between it and Proraso green.
I like them both for summer. Proraso has the added Eukalyptus, Palmolive their signature soapy base scent.

7AF21DA1-1094-4553-AC02-F936086CAA01.jpeg

15EB0EB1-5AE2-4405-B561-48D5FC6515BF.jpeg

I like them both for summer. Proraso has the added Eukalyptus, Palmolive their signature soapy base scent.

View attachment 1758387

View attachment 1758391
Thanks for the analyis and differences between. Thats partly why I haven't tried it yet but will. Also when you already think you have too many soaps and creams its like "Do I need more?" Then of course you spend money on something more that you'll use less. Wet shaving logic.....😄

Thanks for the analyis and differences between. Thats partly why I haven't tried it yet but will. Also when you already think you have too many soaps and creams its like "Do I need more?" Then of course you spend money on something more that you'll use less. Wet shaving logic.....😄
Other creams come and go but these two are really my summer staples. Williams Menthol cream was nice as well but I’m not sure if it is still in production.

Doing a quick search, yea I will say it does not look to be made anymore. Too bad, had a nice name to it "Ice Fresh" (so you know it will be good) but yea sites show it but not available to buy.

I won't derail thread here but I enjoy good menthol and there are always ways to menthol a soap (I have) but still feel that soap that is made for menthol is always somehow the way to go (for the most part). I'll try to find Williams Ice Fresh if I can but it will be on my list of stuff to try and find. Nice and brisk, I enjoy it. Thanks for that extra information.

IMG_2486.JPG

Razor: English Gillette Blue Tip Super-Speed
Blade: BIC Chrome Platinum (2nd use)
Brush: Omega 10810
Preshave: Proraso Green
Cream: Palmolive Classic
Aftershave: Natio Calming Aftershave Balm

Top Bottom