What's new

One razor one blade for ever

Likely my Yaqi Knight Helmet with a Nacet blade. Would I be happy with only that? Maybe (I like variety too much). But at least I wouldn't be bored.
This makes me pretty happy, because if I remember correctly, I was the one who told you to get the Knight Helmet, in a thread where you were trying to find a more aggressive razor.

Glad it worked out for you!

Rockwell 6S and Perma-Sharp.

the Rockwell is more like a 5 in 1 razor (because I never bother with plate 1), able to be set for any level of growth I have. I picked up the 6S for black friday and sold my 6C and all my other razors to pay for it. Plus, since P&G/Gillette has shut down their Russian factories that made big names like Astra, Perma-Sharp, and Nacet, I just picked up 200 blades. So I really am committed to the 6S and Perma-Sharp for a very long time 😃

Rockwell 6S and Perma-Sharp.

the Rockwell is more like a 5 in 1 razor (because I never bother with plate 1), able to be set for any level of growth I have. I picked up the 6S for black friday and sold my 6C and all my other razors to pay for it. Plus, since P&G/Gillette has shut down their Russian factories that made big names like Astra, Perma-Sharp, and Nacet, I just picked up 200 blades. So I really am committed to the 6S and Perma-Sharp for a very long time 😃
I recently purchased 800 Perma-Sharp blades. Can never be certain these days when they’ll be available, or actual same blades, next time you’re reordering.

I recently purchased 800 Perma-Sharp blades. Can never be certain these days when they’ll be available, or actual same blades, next time you’re reordering.

I purchased 200 two weeks ago. Since these, and Nacet, are my favorite blades, I just ordered another 100 Perma-Sharps. I would have gone with some Nacets but the best price for those are 2x higher than the PS’s ($10.00 USD for 100, or 10 cents each).

Astra’s are now Indian. GeoFatboy just did a video stating all his stock is now Indian. As are Amazon stock

Pearl Flexi and a blade I just recently discovered. Suneko Amorphous Diamond. Think of it as a "Chinese Wizamet", priced in a manner I wouldn't mind having to spend if I was limited only to them.

Top Bottom