What's new

NOTICE: State of the Badger Address

Spam is an insidious disease in 2013. It's good to see you took measures against it. IMHO, links in profiles and signatures should be left to the "social site" crowd (FB, etc.) and not forums.

Interesting Phil. Glad to see B&B caught the situation and rectified it....just can't believe the number was 20,000+

Wow

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Interesting Phil. Glad to see B&B caught the situation and rectified it....just can't believe the number was 20,000+

Wow

Many would make multiple registrations and remain lurkers with zero post count. If an active account was culled, they would activate a lurker account that was already approved.

Thanks for staying on top of this stuff. The new restrictions amount to a negligible price to pay for better security. However, I will miss those 20,000 close friends who just got purged!

awesome work. i work in this field every day and it has to be done. this kind of thing has become such a pain in the arse that it has to be stopped any way possible. what ticks me off is the fact that these low lifes make money this way... they need to find a real job. nice work and thank you for keeping this place clean

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad to say I'm only just now finding out about this. Great work to those who are keeping our B&B butts safe! This is the only kind of spam I like...
$Spam.jpg

Im pretty new to this place but thank you for the upkeep of an amazing place with like minded people.

Top Bottom