What's new

NOTICE: State of the Badger Address

Thank you B&B for continuing to provide a most enjoyable place to stop by! (and putting forth the hardwork that is required)
Merry Christmas to all!

Well done gentlemen! I know we pride ourselves on our reputation on the interwebs, so mazel tov on keeping us clean from the spammers!

as busy as the team of Mods are, doing this kind of stuff over the Holidays to keep the forums we all love moving along safely and smoothly is much appreciated

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in for us

All you guys had to do was ask, and give me a list of addresses. Kneecaps would be cracking all over, in a gentlemanly fashion of course. Pinky finger out!

Agreed! Lead pipes can be quite classy, if brandished in the right manner as Jason has pointed out.

All you guys had to do was ask, and give me a list of addresses. Kneecaps would be cracking all over, in a gentlemanly fashion of course. Pinky finger out!

Good call guys.

Some forums simply prohibit links in signatures for this reason.
I'm glad you left the option open for those who support the forum.

Thanks for doing this housecleaning. I bet it was a royal pain.

I removed the links from my sig before I realized that you weren't completely banning them -- I read too quickly. Now I've restored the link to The Vid. :biggrin:

There goes the 50k party!

Bliggerred art of ode delay
Never seem to fabriday
Wiggin had in glib foray
To gobedin another day

Attachments

• $MemberCount-Dec2012Adjustment.jpg
    $MemberCount-Dec2012Adjustment.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 206
A BIG thank you for your efforts. I appreciate all that you do unseen to make this place what it is and running smoothly. Thank you again.

Thanks to the Admins for the clear communication and for all of your hard work over the holidays. You guys rock!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd

Thanks, but we already have moderators from Brooklyn.

Top Bottom