What's new

Newbie calls it PIF

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Greetings newer members of B&B!

In order to support your new shaving journey I'd like to send you a new kit to help you discover some more nuances.

Up for grabs - choose 1from each category and let me know "I'm in". I'll pick a random winner in a weekish.

Razor - Merkur 23c, Gillette Superspeed, Gillette Ball End Tech

Brush - Omega Boar, unbranded badger, RR badger

Soap/Cream - AOS Peppermint, Stirling Lime #2, Razorock Barbershop

I'll uncover a tuck of blades and possibly a small ceramic shaving bowl as well.

Members in good standing with 50 or more posts & CONUS only, apologies.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
An amazing PIF for new traditional shavers. I highly recommend the Merkur 3423C,though any of the three would provide an excellent shave. Not in, as I am far from new, but will be watching to see who wins this generous offer.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I'll check on date codes for the two vintage razors and post them soon. Too lazy to remove myself from the sofa at the moment.

Wow, very generous! Count me in (I've only been using a DE razor for about 4 months).
  • Razor: Gillette ball end tech
  • Brush: RR badger
  • Soap: RR barbershop
Thanks!

Very, very generous sir! Count me in! I’ve been at this for 5 months and have never used a Merkur.
  • Razor: Merkur 23c
  • Brush: RR badger
  • Soap: RR barbershop
Thank you … someone is going to be very happy!

Awesome PIF and very generous of you. Wish I met the requirements, but I don’t think I’ve been around long enough to meet the 50 post requirement. Good luck guys.

Greetings newer members of B&B!

In order to support your new shaving journey I'd like to send you a new kit to help you discover some more nuances.

Up for grabs - choose 1from each category and let me know "I'm in". I'll pick a random winner in a weekish.

Razor - Merkur 23c, Gillette Superspeed, Gillette Ball End Tech

Brush - Omega Boar, unbranded badger, RR badger

Soap/Cream - AOS Peppermint, Stirling Lime #2, Razorock Barbershop

I'll uncover a tuck of blades and possibly a small ceramic shaving bowl as well.

Members in good standing with 50 or more posts & CONUS only, apologies.

Best of luck!
I'm in.
Though I'm not sure how many posts I have.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Congratulations to @StewB for taking the first round of this PIF!!!

And as a runner up we have @zacktracy ...
Alas there was some overlap in the desired goodies, so Zack will have to make another decision on brush and soap.

I hope that both find their new kits to their liking and that they continue to contribute to the forums for years to come.

After @zacktracy chooses his runner up items there will still be a kit up for grabs. Let's consider this PIF closed and I'll post the remainders in another thread.

Top Bottom