What's new

GIVEAWAY! New Years Contest!!!

depositphotos_43550025-stock-photo-contest-word-stars-fireworks-exciting.jpg

What better way to start the new year? Let's have a contest to kick it off!

There will be two winners selected by random.org. In order to enter simply tell us either:

1. A New Years resolution you have made.
2. Something you want to do a better job at in this coming year.

This is CONUS only please and will run a few days, then the two lucky winners will be picked. What do they get, you ask? Each will receive a $50.00 credit to be used in our store right here.

Good luck to each one of you and a Happy New Year to all!

~ The Captain

I have had this resolution over and over for years and that is to get more exercise and lose weight. Never seemed to succeed much in years past but this year I have decided I have to. Well, one week in and have yet to start but I will start tomorrow!:302:

Great PIF, again. I don't do New Year's resolutions, so not in. My goals, made well before New Year's, is to read through the Bible, lose another ten pounds, and continue to improve on my Spanish. I hope your business continues to grow this year.

1. My new year's resolution is to read through a book/month and discuss it with a book club. I already read quite a bit, but this will be my first book club.
2. To do a better job of planning a quarter ahead at a time. I tend to let things sneak up on me.

Great PIF, and if I am randomly chosen, I'll likely purchase a Henson Medium (if you have them) or I'll go with a new synthetic brush.

thanks for so much you do for us :)

1) narrow down to my fav of fav shave kit and it has started already !
2) bible study with family got some great Christmas gifts for the family to do some more in depth study stuff been a huge apologetics fan and want to get more into it

Top Bottom