What's new

New member …. Long time lurker …

May I ask what impressions did you make as a lurker regarding B&B.
First off…thank you everyone for the warm welcome! @Lefonque thank you for asking. Here’s my 2 cents worth and my observations before joining…
- forum is well moderated and in general well kept without too much drama..
- members are generally respectful which is nice to see these days
- information is abundant on this site! I am very much a research the heck out of things type of person and I had no shortage of items to look up. Some slight search capability tweaks and some aggregation of data could make this very powerful
- general feel of the forum is welcoming

That’s all I’ve got …. Looking forward to learning and contributing !

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome @Scrh1 !

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't mention my wise werds as a reason to stop lurking and just join up!

Welcome anyway!

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
First off…thank you everyone for the warm welcome! @Lefonque thank you for asking. Here’s my 2 cents worth and my observations before joining…
- forum is well moderated and in general well kept without too much drama..
- members are generally respectful which is nice to see these days
- information is abundant on this site! I am very much a research the heck out of things type of person and I had no shortage of items to look up. Some slight search capability tweaks and some aggregation of data could make this very powerful
- general feel of the forum is welcoming

That’s all I’ve got …. Looking forward to learning and contributing !
Thanks for the feedback. In my short time at B&B I have to say your insights are the way that I have experienced this forum. Helpful, informative and friendly.

Top Bottom