What's new

New member …. Long time lurker …

Hello forum. Long time lurker and decided to finally join. Long time wet shaver in my middle age ;). Recently discovered the Ariana and evans line after being a long time Italian soap and fragrance aficionado. Enjoying the journey and have to say is I rotate between DE shivers and the Gillette guard family if razors as of late. Looking forward to contributing where I can.

Welcome aboard. Glad you’ve “come out of the shadows”. The journey is so fun, especially when shared with other shave crazed maniacs. Oops sorry for the spellcheck issue...especially when shared with other enthusiasts.

Welcome @Scrh1!

You're much like me. Same age, very similar preferences. I love all things Italian in wet-shaving.

That said, I'm a die-hard fan of A&E. To me this is the best-performing soap ever made.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Hello forum. Long time lurker and decided to finally join. Long time wet shaver in my middle age ;). Recently discovered the Ariana and evans line after being a long time Italian soap and fragrance aficionado. Enjoying the journey and have to say is I rotate between DE shivers and the Gillette guard family if razors as of late. Looking forward to contributing where I can.
May I ask what impressions did you make as a lurker regarding B&B.

Top Bottom