What's new

New Dovo Razor Ordered...got a question!

Hi gents,
I ordered this razor yesterday and had them hold on before shipping it after realizing that I also wanted to get a strop from that website with the order as well.....If its not too much work would someone pls give me some suggestions that relatively well priced from that website only that will be good for that razor I got....The faster I get some suggestions the better as they are waiting for my answer :blushing: thanks guys,
Shayne.

im so sorry lol i forgot to show the razor link and the website is www.straightrazordesigns.com

http://www.straightrazordesigns.com...d=1308&zenid=5b3771884bdc6d296a5eca6efa0e4e2b

Last edited:
What website are you talking about? Are you asking for a recommendation for a strop from a particular site? What razor are you talking about?

If you absolutely have to get it at SRD and you want a well priced one, I would go with one of those $64 Latigo and linen jobs.

There are plenty of other options though, outside the realm of SRD... including cheaper newbie strops.

if you absolutely have to get it at srd and you want a well priced one, i would go with one of those $64 latigo and linen jobs.

There are plenty of other options though, outside the realm of srd... Including cheaper newbie strops.

+1

Yeah, there's no way I'd spend that kind of money with a learning strop. Not that SRD strops aren't good, I have one and like it. That fact is your first strop will get nicked and cut.

Yeah, there's no way I'd spend that kind of money with a learning strop. Not that SRD strops aren't good, I have one and like it. That fact is your first strop will get nicked and cut.

hmmm would you be able to post some links as to what you think might be a better route for me then? from a different sight

That razor is very nice , I have a few dovo and work perfect , if you have the money buy it , straight razor design is one of the best site to buy a razor and are hone by Linn Abrahams:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

I'll second The Superior Shave.
I've had experience with both vendors, and I have to say that for my money, I'd go with The Superior Shave.
Being that you're in Canada, there is also Fendrihan's and Rassage-Poulin, both excellent Gentlemen to deal with.

Top Bottom