What's new

New DE razor manufacturer. Very nice!

Anyone tried any version of this bad boy? :) It is high on my list and I am interested in hearing feedback on its shave, aggressiveness, etc...

Looks very impressive. no bells or whistles needed. Sometimes less is actually more. Kudos to the team behind the design work as it must be dificult to bring something like this to market and to set eveything up. Admittedly the website needs refining but with time I am sure they will get their act together. I will buy one just to show my support to these guys. I dont need another DE razor but it's always great to put one in your hand and see how it shaves.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Just FYI, I recently communicated with James, and he said he should have more heads for sale in three or four weeks. The upside is that he'll make considerably more. The demand was a pleasant surprise!

Over the last two weeks I've been rotating through my favorite Russian blades in the SB.. Seems to be agreeable with just about any blade. A tad less aggressive than the Weber. Cap and angle make it very easy to get those hard to reach areas, like under the nose.. Gillette Wilkinson Sword in it now. May even try a Feather, which I've not liked in any other razor..

Just FYI, I recently communicated with James, and he said he should have more heads for sale in three or four weeks. The upside is that he'll make considerably more. The demand was a pleasant surprise!

that is good to hear - This is one of the SS razors on my short list!

I picked up the Wolfman OC about a month ago but I haven't been able to give it much of an evaluation as I'm trying to thin my soap collection and for that I prefer using a razor with which I have more experience. But I have shaved with it a few times. My initial impression is that it's not an aggressive razor but it's not completely mild either. Workmanship is fantastic. I'm thinking about just sticking with a soap for a week or two and doing a comparison between an ATT M2, Wolfman OC, and BBS-1 (one of James's other razors). The ATT R2 might be a better plate to judge the Wolfman OC against but I don't have one and I'm not interested in acquiring one since I already have an H2 and that gives me a closer shave.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm waiting for a chance to buy one of the brushed OC heads from Wolfman. I've read good things so far, and they look beautiful. Hopefully he'll have a new batch available soon.

Open comb with standard handle received today, along with some other goodies. Maiden shave tomorrow, loaded with a new Nacet.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I got my OC head in the mail, today, as well. The handles came in a little while back. I'll be sure to shave with it this week and report in

They look fantastic, review well, would love to buy one BUT like others have said, $50 for international shipping is a deal breaker. A small package (say 100 grams for a razor + another 100 grams for packaging) should according to Canada Post's website cost about CN$8 - $11 to send from Alberta to the other side of the world. There may be an argument for using a $50 super-duper-tracking-with-bells-and-whistles option if the razor was being sent to (say) Nigeria or Romania, but for sending from one first-world developed country to another (both with secure, State-run postal services with excellent reputations) there should be no problems using a basic International small-package option costing c.$10 - $15. I've been using such services for years (sometimes shipping items worth considerably more than a Wolfman razor) and not once have I ever had a problem. It's a shame as I'd really consider buying one if it weren't for the shipping cost.

Top Bottom