What's new

Genuine leather material "DE VS TracII razor adapter"

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I have collected a lot of novelty handles with Gillette TracII cartridge specifications, and I hope to be able to freely replace them with many of my daily favorite DE heads, so as to increase the chance of using and enjoying these strange handles.
After all, Cartridge was born to replace DE. Of course, it is impossible for the brand to launch an "adapter". I had to figure it out on my own.
It is also made of the leather micarta that I am familiar with, so it is waterproof and as hard as wood; it also has spring-containing tracks and stainless steel knurled screws.
I also changed the angle to account for the difference in head orientation between DE and TracII.
DE VS TracII刮鬍刀轉接頭-02.jpg

DE VS TracII刮鬍刀轉接頭-06.jpg

------
The Gillette TracII is simple and sturdy. At that time, many manufacturers released compatible handles with various shapes, which was very entertaining to collect... However, I prefer the flexibility of DE.
Now the idea of bringing them together is finally realized.
DE VS TracII刮鬍刀轉接頭-05.jpg

I had previously tried to solve this problem with the Gillette Super Click, which did not allow for free replacement of the DE head, but it looked much cleaner and was easy to modify.↓
Merging two worlds

Thank you gentlemen for reading.

Last edited:
Top Bottom