What's new

My straight razor journey begins....

I went with jnat. It is very sharp! I nicked myself a little on the chin. I hadn't done that previously.

Nice job fellas. Awhile ago Eagle mentioned not being comfortable with his left hand. Something that helped me was from a suggestion from someone on the B&B that you start using your left hand to brush your teeth. Seems simple but, if you shoot to brush as gently as possible, it does help with dexterity.

Nice job fellas. Awhile ago Eagle mentioned not being comfortable with his left hand. Something that helped me was from a suggestion from someone on the B&B that you start using your left hand to brush your teeth. Seems simple but, if you shoot to brush as gently as possible, it does help with dexterity.
I started doing this when I tried to write with my left hand. I can now shave with both hands, but my left hand writing is atrocious

That is real skill! That must require some simultaneous ability. :lol:

No, more serious, when I put the straight razor in my left hand I feel more unskilled then the first time I put it in my right hand,
just don´t work. I will try again some time...

But you that are more left hander, don´t your shave improve if shifting hands?

proxy.php

Won this one on Ebay and sent it down to Scott in FL.

Today was my first shave with it. It shaves great and feel light in my hand. I like it!!!
I'm a huge fan of Case razors and knives. Good score.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
We try our very best. :thumbup1: My guess is that you will have 30 razors by summer. Lol

Top Bottom