What's new

My Simpson Family (so far)...

The family has grown:
Samson (Pure), Astor (No.20), Major (Super), Polo 8 (2 band), Polo 10 (2 band), 57 (2 band), Chubby 2 (Super), Chubby 3 (Super), Milk Churn, Tulip 1 (2 band), Persian Jar 1 (Super), Wee Scott, Key Hole 2.

Last edited:
Although things will probably change as I try new gear later, for the time being I have a completed shave den. My shelf for brushes is filled out with nine Simpsons and I am very pleased with them. The call of the Eagle is strong so that may involve a change later (but which one would go to let him in, I'm not sure). Here's my gang at the moment,

proxy.php

Mark

Although things will probably change as I try new gear later, for the time being I have a completed shave den. My shelf for brushes is filled out with nine Simpsons and I am very pleased with them. The call of the Eagle is strong so that may involve a change later (but which one would go to let him in, I'm not sure). Here's my gang at the moment,

proxy.php

Mark

A completed shave den ... without an Eagle?
No sir :tongue_sm

But a great collection, that's for sure!

I'm extremely jealous of these families.

I think I'll be building up my own in the next few years. I love Simpson brushes. Fantastic pictures from everyone.

All in good time! They just seem to find YOU somehow! And to think this collection is what's left after so many have left to find new homes...sickening!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
New family pics.

Meet the Isle of Man Family

full

Meet the Somerset Family

full

Group Family Photo

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, believe me when I say that this thread isn't half as bad as the butterscotch one started many months back...THAT for me started it all...I was fortunate I found my grail butterscotch early on or else...

Although I had threatened to stop buying and behave myself, I did some chopping and changing around my shelves this week and have added a couple of new creams and razors. I must face defeat and admit that my shelves are definitely full now :yikes:

But more important to this thread, I added a tenth brush to my collection today. As a couple had faded and another was the worse for wear, I also removed the Simpsons decals from all my brushes. To my eye, the brushes look much better in the nude and have more class to them.

Here's No. 10 getting the overnight treatment in MWF before use. I had to remove my stands and set my brushes up on their bases to fit him in, but he's my new favourite :001_wub:

proxy.php

Skol,

Mark

Top Bottom