What's new

My Simpson Family (so far)...

Here they are guys...

Have a look at the pics and let me know what you think. As you can see, the Somerset Chubby family (best grade hair) has been completed, pay no attention to the bloom on the Chubby 1, it just got done having a crack at some Tabac. Also pictured is a Somerset PJ1 in super, a Somerset T2 in super, the elusive Eagle G3 in best, and the little guy that needs no introduction...The Wee Scot. Not pictured is my Harvard 1 in best, it's taking a vacation in sunny California.

Thanks for looking!!!

Justin

That's impressive, Justin. Great work on the Somerset collection too.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I need an Eagle :ouch1:

Mark

Oh God, these simpson families are sure growing...I'm almost tempted to go dig out my camera :)

Congratulations on a beautiful collection! I'm envious!

Oh God, these simpson families are sure growing...I'm almost tempted to go dig out my camera :)

Congratulations on a beautiful collection! I'm envious!

C'mon man, get your camera out and post some pics of the family...:thumbup:

We want to see all of them!!!

My Simpson clan is only 2 members strong right now.

A Duke 3 and a Special 1B - maybe if I put them in a drawer together I'll find a Chubby 1 or a 57 or a Classic 2?

It could happen, right?

My Simpson clan is only 2 members strong right now.

A Duke 3 and a Special 1B - maybe if I put them in a drawer together I'll find a Chubby 1 or a 57 or a Classic 2?

It could happen, right?

It could happen, I think my shave den has this effect on brushes. It seems like everyday there is a new one in there...

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
An oldie but a goodie Not pictured is the Harvard 4 and the Classic 2

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best pic due to the weird lighting on my bathroom shelves behind the door...

From L-to-R (all Isle of Man):

Tulip 2 Two Band Super
Tulip 3 Super
Eagle G3 Best
Commodore X3 Best
Chubby 1 Best
Polo 10 Super
Berkeley Best
Chubby 3 Super
Tulip 3 Two Band Super (Not pictured)

well thats really awesome but seems a bit overkill to me on so many of the same style brushes...just my opinion though...thanks for sharing :)

LOL...:lol::lol::lol:

He doesn't get it...

Hey Peter, show him your picture...

How do I not get it? are those knots all of the same badger hair? Pretty much just different sizes and handles...thats all I was saying...I was not trying to be ignorant or anything like that. I still enjoyed viewing his collection very much....

How do I not get it? are those knots all of the same badger hair? Pretty much just different sizes and handles...thats all I was saying...I was not trying to be ignorant or anything like that. I still enjoyed viewing his collection very much....

Leno has his cars... Wilt had his ladies... Charlie Sheen has his blow... Buffet has got his cash... Justin has his Chubbies!

No offense intended...I was just giving you a hard time...:blushing:

I understand what you are saying about the similar size knots. Honestly I love the Simpson best hair and I really love the Simpson handle designs and I really really love the Somerset Simpsons and lastly I really really really love the Simpson Chubby's...:thumbup:

No hard feelings, let's keep this post upbeat and positive...Look at all of these beautiful Simpsons!!!

Thanks for sharing guys!!!

Top Bottom