What's new

My Simpson Family (so far)...

If I try to start a Simpson family, my wife will give me a vasectomy.

There are pro's to that as well...:lol::lol::lol:

After the initial pain of course.

Note.... Oblio stated his wife will give him a vasectomy .... he did not say..... "my wife will demand I get a vasectomy" This could prove to be rather painful and a bit messy depending on how she chooses to do it. :scared:

Here is a quick snap of my bunch: Marge, Bart, Homer........

proxy.php

Thanks to everyone who has shared their "families" in this thread; I've really enjoyed viewing the collections.

At the same time, I also need to be cautious around this thread...it's like SBAD on crack! :laugh:

Don

Thanks to everyone who has shared their "families" in this thread; I've really enjoyed viewing the collections.

At the same time, I also need to be cautious around this thread...it's like SBAD on crack! :laugh:

Don

Yes... Don't venture over the Simpsons pages at The Superior Shave then. Ridiculous how many of the brushes make you think that you need one (or ten) more. Seeing the actual brushes on the page are too much of a pull I am already contemplating my 5th Simpson acquisition in just over a week!

I'm pretty sure Simpson is putting crack on or in the handles...I can't get enough of them!!! Then Jarrod has to be a super enabler and show us all of the "goods" just to entice us more...:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Don't venture over the Simpsons pages at The Superior Shave then.

Too late. I've emailed Jarrod so much the past month or so, his email program probably thinks I'm a spam address. I have a feeling I'm going to have a conversation with my wife in the near future that begins with, "No, honey, I don't 'need' this much shaving stuff...but the good news is we have a free flight from all the miles I've racked up on the Amex!" :001_rolle

Sounds like you'll be needing a travel brush. Try The Major in Super. :biggrin:

This is how it happens...you just ordered one and now you have a reason to order another...It's like a snowball rolling down a hill, pretty soon you will be adding a shelf to your bathroom to display like Peter...:lol::lol::lol:

We should really rename our little club here...Enablers "R" Us...

One more perfect example...You don't know if you're going to like the Major or the case...Buy em' both and make the decsion later....Yeah, that'll happen, you'll have both of them forever!!!

Top Bottom