What's new

My Simpson Family (so far)...

If I am not mistaken that would be the all to famous "Wee Scot" :thumbup:

I think the brush to the right of the tiny one is the Wee Scot most of us think of when we hear the name (I believe its actually a Wee Scot 2). The even smaller one was another version produced by the original Simpsons manufacturers. Maybe Gary can chime in on this one :thumbup:

I think the brush to the right of the tiny one is the Wee Scot most of us think of when we hear the name (I believe its actually a Wee Scot 2). The even smaller one was another version produced by the original Simpsons manufacturers. Maybe Gary can chime in on this one :thumbup:

that's what i thought. the one to the right looked like the wee scot to me so i had no idea what the smaller one is.

I have a better idea... why don't we just ask drp what it is since he is the owner of the brush :thumbup:

It's the Wee Scot 1...

proxy.php

With DrP about you don't need my input!!!:biggrin1:

They probably gave up on the idea of a smaller brush because they couldn't find any smaller badgers to go in the brush :lol::lol:

We also dabbled with a knot made from the beard hair of a grasshopper and the handle turned from the horn of a rhino beetle. Not a 'big' seller!:tongue_sm:lol:

I'll stick with the gerbil hair brush its just small enough I can lather up the 3 hairs on the mole on my neck and still see the mole :lol:

Top Bottom