What's new

My new shaving bowl

I wanted something cheap and unbreakable. Found this for $2.95 at Wal-Mart. It does just fine.
1650128572245.png

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I wanted something cheap and unbreakable. Found this for $2.95 at Wal-Mart. It does just fine.
View attachment 1440859

Well, it certainly is colorful aint it? With that deep lime green going on there, one makes me think one should whip up citrus scents in it. HEHE 😁

I use a Captains Choice LARGE lather bowl, ceramic, and is most certainly breakable if you have clumsy hands. But here's the thing, you know that little knob on the side of a Captains Choice bowl? Thats meant to place your thumb on, then your finger claw grip the other side, using this method, I've never even come close to dropping my bowl.

And those ridges inside? They really do help aid in whipping up a lather for sure, give me some of that agitation power, to whip up some mighty fine lather. YES SIR! 😁

proxy.php

Nice, I bought 3 of them years ago and I found them to work well. Then I found out I liked face lathering better so now I use it to soak my brushes. BTW, in a pinch they make pretty good salsa bowls too :001_tongu

Face lathering? Don't you know thats blasphemy in the shaving industry! Real men bowl lather dang it! :lol: I am just messing with ya, do what makes you happy. But I am going to stick to bowl lathering, then apply that to my face after.

Top Bottom