What's new

Muhle DE Blades

Definitely gives more than three shave , tomorrow will be my sixth I didn’t feel any dullness this morning which was my fifth shave!

I find Muhle blades extremely mild but they perform exceptionally in R41. In this razor Muhle blades are my go-to's alongside Personna. Generally I get 3 comfortable shaves with a blade.

The Sixth shave the pair still going strong 💪
If it gives 10 shaves it definitely worth the price!
Let’s see.

Attachments

• 0341869B-9F8F-472A-8F61-16B8BACF5AB6.jpeg
    0341869B-9F8F-472A-8F61-16B8BACF5AB6.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
I switched the razor on the eighth shave to Merkur future! Setting 0.5 and gave me BBS in three passes very comfortably! Two more shaves to go with this blade.

Anyone know who is making them for muhle? I doubt they invested in all the machines to make them.

Edit: they are $60 free prime shipping on Amazon for 200 right now.

It’s the perennial favorite for many, many shavers. It usually provides an effortless shave and is relaxing to use.

Do you have a better source than their website? The price is a little hard to accept.
$60 free prime shipping from Amazon for 200. Not sure where you're located though

I just tried the Muhle blade that came with my R41. I was very impressed by both the sharpness and smoothness! However, I don't understand why they are so expensive!

I just tried the Muhle blade that came with my R41. I was very impressed by both the sharpness and smoothness! However, I don't understand why they are so expensive!
Because of the name. Muhle likes to be a high end brand, therefore the blades must cost more.
Could also be that they chose a good blade maker and the cost for them is higher. Muhle being the middle man there's cost added.

Ninth shave done Rockwell 6C plate number 4. Wanted to be gentle with my skin this morning! That Merkur further is a really aggressive razor! Man it cuts very close even at the lowest setting!
I’ll get one more out of this and throw it away.
By now I would say it is a high quality blade, sharpness and smoothness are well balanced. But price wise still doesn’t make sense for a lot of people however, you would definitely get 10 easy daily shave or more ( but I won’t do more personally) out of one blade.

Do you have a better source than their website? The price is a little hard to accept.
I'm afraid I don't, I had 3 packs that came with the razors I own. I don't think I'll be buying more when I run out of the blades. For me Personna is just as good and the price is much more reasonable.

Top Bottom