What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

More pics? Ok, here's another pic of some of the coffee I got.

proxy.php

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I need to get a pic of me using my Bingle goodies, but I typically don't smoke while the boys are home. Soon, though!

More pictures you say?

I used the Taylor Of Old Bond Street St. James Cream that @Shave Jacket gave me as one of my gifts yesterday. Love the scent! I used my Fatboy with a PolSilver blade and the Satin Tip brush.
Followed up with some Davidoff Cool Water ASB and Eau De Toilette.
Great Shave!

View attachment 712138

Last edited:
proxy.php

I'll add to the pics. Using the Captain's Choice bowl with Tabac and my Thater brush.

The pic on the left is before shaving. The right is after three passes. LOL lather for days.

More pics? Ok, here's another pic of some of the coffee I got.

proxy.php

Hey KJ, if you have the kurig and want to make coffee using your own fresh ground they make an insert that works ok. I found a way to make the insert make stronger coffee, that actually tastes good. Those little brew cups you fill and drop in just don't do it well but this insert with minor mods works ok.
I'll snap a photo of my set up so you can see it. I also have an extra I can send you. It's not the same as a French press or moka pot but it's good for that go to easy cup.

So I opened my gifts this morning!!!

These are the following:
* Rockwell 6s, adjustable razor set
* NOS Gillette Techmatic
* NOS Gillette Trac II, demo model in a can(!)
* Wooden stant for several razors

And of course, a wonderful Christmas card!!!

Just WOW! Amazing gifts. I'm grateful. Also, shipping to Greece was extremely expensive.
@Komboloi "Κομπολόι", thanks for everything, Charles! It was a great package. I'm sure I will enjoy all of them! Merry Christmas to you, Happy Holidays!

I'll upload a picture as soon as possible. I have a problem with my camera.

Thanks for such a great gift exchange and Merry Christmas everyone!

Soooo, here they are!

proxy.php

:santa:

AWESOME!:w00t::thumbup: You'll love the 6S. I know I love mine! And I just ordered one of those stands, saw it in another thread and thought that's a great idea!
Be sure and join us in the Rockwell Razor Club, see the link in my sig.

I used it on 25th and had a smooth and close shave with the R3 plate. I think I'll love this razor, you're right.

That wooden stand is just amazing. I needed one like this, I have many razors.

Oooh sounds like a real treat. I have the Steampunk and the scent is superb, great strength and it stays in the brush leaving the den smelling great all day. If Patchouli is anything like steampunk you are going to love it.

After one shave, I love the Tabula Rasa Patchouli. And it pairs nicely with my Pashana aftershave!

[MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] here are the photos showing my Kurig set up.
Basically all I've done is cut a plastic k cup so it fits in the grey thing. This mod makes the results a bunch better.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom