What's new

Milestone Razor - Hart Steel?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408676047.854694.jpg

Ended up with a 7/8 Satin Finish Square Point dressed up in Lacewood scales. Loved the presentation in the box. Pure class and quality. Stan from Above the Tie, if you are listening, find out where Hart does their boxes and get some made for your products.

Gave it half a shave tonight with the factory edge (got interrupted and decided not to finish). Love the heavyweight feel and the solidness of the 1/4 hollow grind. Much more substantial than my other two razors. It is hard to really evaluate the shave itself since I didn't get to finish but I'm sure it will get used again very soon!

Overall very happy with my purchase. Thanks all for the help in making my decision.

Very nice.

I like the magnet in the box - it keeps the allen key from falling out. But the box is, otherwise, a little large for my liking.

Gorgeous razor! Of my Harts, two came with good shaving edges right out of the box and one needed a bit of touch up. The razors are so well made that honing is super simple. No crazy strokes required. The blades are perfectly straight. I have continued using one layer of electrical tape to hone just as Hart does. The O1 steel is hard and keeps an edge for a long time.

Top Bottom