What's new

Midnight snacks

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I got a glass of Blue Label on a cruise ship one time.

That's the only time I've ever had any. Either I'm on a ship where the drinks are included or I get the drink package, so it usually only costs about $10.

Good stuff, but it's way too close to Highland Park to make sense paying anything more than that. There are much better ways to spend a couple hundred bucks on a bottle of whisky or forty bucks on a shot.

That rule always bothered me. Don't feed them after midnight, but then when can you feed them before midnight? It's always after midnight.

Now I got Eric Clapton in my head.
Yeah, that rule never made sense to me either.
I’m pretty sure it’s a play on the horror movie scene. Towards the beginning of the movie the old timer/long time resident tells the youngster(s)/newcomer(s) to stay away from a particular place (old abandoned industrial building or house or the creepy lake/forest.) If not followed something bad will happen. But if the advice was followed it would end up being a pretty short and boring movie

Bluebell’s the best ice cream in the country
If you have a fresh market or Whole Foods close by check to see if they have Graeters ice cream. It’ll put bluebells to shame. The big chunks of chocolate “chips” are at times more like mini candy bars than chocolate chips. So good it’ll make you want to slap ya mama

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
If you have a fresh market or Whole Foods close by check to see if they have Graeters ice cream. It’ll put bluebells to shame. The big chunks of chocolate “chips” are at times more like mini candy bars than chocolate chips. So good it’ll make you want to slap ya mama
Another great ice cream from Ohio.

Another great ice cream from Ohio.
I’m originally from Lexington Kentucky and they have an ice cream parlor there but I’m now living in Florida and can only get it from either fresh market or Whole Foods. Just not quite the same as from the ice cream shop. Probably because of them having to ship it from where they made it to here

Top Bottom