What's new

Midnight snacks

Why does this thread make me think of the third rule of gremlins?
AC60C76B-4790-49A0-B3B8-FDE23D3357EB.jpeg

Greek Yogurt with some frozen berries is my usual night time snack... maybe a little honey. I'll take several gulps of Almond or cashew milk, too

That little insulin spike helps me fall back asleep

If needing something savory, I can scramble a few eggs with cheese and avocado in just a couple minutes

Maybe a tablespoon or two of peanut, almond or sunflower butter

Cookies and milk
Cake and milk
Pie and Milk
Little Debbie and milk <-- basically ddoes not exist at my house. If bought, they disappear in minutes upon arrival.

if none of these around
PB&J and Milk
Scoop of PB and Milk

Last edited:
If it's in the fridge, a slice of cold pepperoni pizza and a glass of milk to drink.
I have no idea why I prefer to drink milk over anything else when I eat pizza!

See the Blue label bottle to the right of the beer fridge? Get you a glass of that if ya want to feel important. Skip over one bottle in the right hand direction and order you a glass of The Glennlivet if ya just want something that tastes good without the bragging rights LOL

Awe that looks relaxing. Have not been in one of those for 4 years!!!!! And used to spend 12hrs a day there at times.

Pardon me, gotta go find a meeting......

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
See the Blue label bottle to the right of the beer fridge? Get you a glass of that if ya want to feel important. Skip over one bottle in the right hand direction and order you a glass of The Glennlivet if ya just want something that tastes good without the bragging rights LOL

Awe that looks relaxing. Have not been in one of those for 4 years!!!!! And used to spend 12hrs a day there at times.

Pardon me, gotta go find a meeting......

The bottle that's blocked by the tap is JW Black. I'll take that over either of the other one.

Even better, just to the right of the Glenlivet are Ardbeg 10, Laphroaig 10, Caol Ila 12, and Lagavulin 16. All those are even more my jam.

The bottle that's blocked by the tap is JW Black. I'll take that over either of the other one.

Even better, just to the right of the Glenlivet are Ardbeg 10, Laphroaig 10, Caol Ila 12, and Lagavulin 16. All those are even more my jam.
I believe Laphroig is the only one of those I have tried. Well besides the black label. Laphroig is very good. And even better I think is the fact that it is a good price as well. Budget...possibly not. But far from Blue label price. I got a glass of Blue Label on a cruise ship one time. Trying to be all high class. Went to the cigar bar and got some fancy smancy ceegar as well. Too much liquor? (not likely) too much big ole ceegar? (probably) sea sick? (IDK) but it was not a good experience LOL I was a bit green in complexion.

Any one else feel "caught" when someone else sees you in the fridge/kitchen in the wee hours of the morning eating milk and cookies? LOL

Top Bottom