What's new

Martin de Candre Fougere Soap just may be a possibility!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just an indication of interest at this point? Any possibility of anybody setting up a group buy?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just an indication of interest at this point? Any possibility of anybody setting up a group buy?

I'm afraid we're not even close to that. We're at the point of "express enough interest that the company decides it's worth their while to actually create and manufacture it."

But I'm definitely in.

I'm afraid we're not even close to that. We're at the point of "express enough interest that the company decides it's worth their while to actually create and manufacture it."

But I'm definitely in.

This ^

I've directed the fine folks at MdC to come check out this thread so they can see the strong support and interest in having them produce such a product.

I'm interested. I keep reading their regular scent is not that impressive.
Why don't they MAKE IT IMPRESSIVE?

I personally think the regular scent is sublime. It's the scent of French lavender. Some people obviously mustn't like that smell, but that hardly makes it unimpressive.

I personally think the regular scent is sublime. It's the scent of French lavender. Some people obviously mustn't like that smell, but that hardly makes it unimpressive.

My sample from Garry was sublime for about the first week, but now it has faded to just a mere hint of lavender. Admittedly it has sat in my bathroom uncovered (for lack of a covered tub). Perhaps in the original lidded jar it holds up better.

Used MdC again this morning. It is without a doubt the best cream or soap I have used to date for performance and very close to the best for scent (Only tried about 15-20 so far).
The fougere soap sample I received with my order is just amazing. At first I thought it was too overpowering and wasn't sure what to make of it but I love it now.

well done bastimret for taking this request directly to MdC.

I've worked with MdC directly on a Lather Video and they are fine people and a fine company to deal with. It's nice to see they are seriously looking at this request and taking feedback seriously.

I'll be watching and hoping. :biggrin1:

My sample from Garry was sublime for about the first week, but now it has faded to just a mere hint of lavender. Admittedly it has sat in my bathroom uncovered (for lack of a covered tub). Perhaps in the original lidded jar it holds up better.

Strange. I used the wooden bowl version pretty much daily until it ran out (11 months), I left it uncovered in the bathroom and the sent held up very well.

Just an FYI but QCS is now selling QCS Fougere Shave Cream which is actually more of a shave croap very much like RR Artisan soaps. The scent is described as a masculine scent that is fresh, green, earthy. The scent has floral top notes and earthy, green, woodsy base notes.

Top Bottom