What's new

Martin de Candre Fougere Soap just may be a possibility!

As a small aside (didn't want to start a new thread), how long did shipping to the US take? Hoping I get to smell the fougere sample sooner than later :smile:

If MdC soap works/MdC fougere smells half as good as people have been saying, I think I may have to ditch Wild Fern and fougere-esque creams and go all in with them (provided they expand their fougere line).

The sample I got of MdC fougere bath soap smells amazing. Regular MdC is one of my very favorite shave soaps. MdC fougere shaving soap would be winner for sure.

D

Deleted member 48987

Anyone notice the few Fougere scent offered by QCS? I just ordered it... high hopes for this one.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I'll be directing the folks at MdC here to this thread so they can see the support that there is for expanding the Fougere scent in their product line. Keep the comments coming!

Even if they do a limited edition run every year or two would be nice. Unless you use the soap daily the normal size will last you 1.5-? years

I've got some extra space in the shave den where this would fit nicely! I'm hoping this comes around as a reality.

Top Bottom