What's new

Martin de Candre Fougere Soap just may be a possibility!

:cursing: That's what I get for taking a forum sabbatical for the last few months. Ironically, I shaved with MdC this morning.

Now if you were a Wall Street accountant you'd be able to have someone "gift" you some then pay him after the sabbatical was over. It's you know "off the books" and IS offshore(where it's coming from) and perfectly legal.:devil2:

^ I don't believe he's in the "shave" sabbatical, but was on a "forum" sabbatical and just taking a break from B&B.

that's what happens when you don't log in to B&B monthy, weekly or hourly for most of us.

^ I don't believe he's in the "shave" sabbatical, but was on a "forum" sabbatical and just taking a break from B&B.

that's what happens when you don't log in to B&B monthy, weekly or hourly for most of us.

Correct. It's too easy to spend money when browsing these forums :001_tt2: That and my current internet-browsing free time has been taken up by other new hobbies lately. But I realised the other day that I just hit my 1 year anniversary when I started wet shaving last June and decided to come poke around. I've definitly curbed my shaving ADs since then and have been sticking with my restored brushes and a small # of DE's and SR's while slowly working my way through my mutitudes of soap. I did get a aftershave sampler from Gary a few months ago when he was offering the new Floid Blue, which is fantastic, but that's about it.

So is there confirmation from MdC at this point that the Fougere will be a regular item?

Top Bottom