What's new

Manchurian Simpson Chubby 2

Yes, you must buy more brushes immediately to ensure your CH2 can adequately dry.:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Does the brush need to be dry to work ? I have only been wet shaving for about 10 days and up till today used my Chubby 1 every day, it seemed to work fine

It will work fine but the risk is that over the long term if the brush is always in a damp state you invite mold and bacteria to grow and create problems. Since you have two brushes you should alternate them as a best practice.

It will work fine but the risk is that over the long term if the brush is always in a damp state you invite mold and bacteria to grow and create problems. Since you have two brushes you should alternate them as a best practice.

+1 This isn't mandatory, but it is very sound advice!

I have been using TOBS, Proraso, Truefitt and Hills and Castle Forbes in creams, I feel Castle Forbes is the best for me, HOWEVER now that I received my Manchurian Brush, which I used with my D.R Harris Soap, OMG, it is amazing. The lather was never like Yogurt with my chubby 1 with Best, but now the Lather is amazing. I am not sure if I can go back to cream :0 What should I do ?

chubby 2 is a bigger investment. probably wouldn't be a problem to use it daily but that chubby 1 is a nice knot too. I got my first simpsons chubby Manchurian recently and love it. you made a great choice

I have been using TOBS, Proraso, Truefitt and Hills and Castle Forbes in creams, I feel Castle Forbes is the best for me, HOWEVER now that I received my Manchurian Brush, which I used with my D.R Harris Soap, OMG, it is amazing. The lather was never like Yogurt with my chubby 1 with Best, but now the Lather is amazing. I am not sure if I can go back to cream :0 What should I do ?

Buy more soap, of course! There are so many great artisanal soaps to try with that new Chubby 2! Have fun! :thumbup:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
There is something about the black handle on the new chubby 2. Excellent looking brush.

+1, although this won't be an issue for long. If your second brush out of the chute is a Manchurian Chubby 2, you are undoubtedly a man who appreciates quality things. That being said, it's only a matter of time before you start wondering about a Rooney, a Wiborg, a Shavemac, or a Thater. Then when it gets really bad, you'll start seeking out a good e-mail for Lee Sabini. :laugh:

... If your second brush out of the chute is a Manchurian Chubby 2, you are undoubtedly a man who appreciates quality things. That being said, it's only a matter of time before you start wondering about a Rooney, a Wiborg, a Shavemac, or a Thater. Then when it gets really bad, you'll start seeking out a good e-mail for Lee Sabini. :laugh:
:w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup1:

mswofford

Rest in Peace
+3; Problem solved! Congratulations on a gorgeous brush.

Top Bottom