What's new

Love the quoting feature

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
When you hit "Insert Quotes" a dialogue opens that allows you to a) confirm your choices, b) rearrange the order in which they are posted, or c) delete any or all of the quoted excerpts.
Like this?

Insanity begins.. thank you for the help!

@rockrabbit broke the forums. I can't quote his message. Probably a good thing as I was going to poke fun. Sometimes life is frustrating like that. Sigh.
If you have issues with quoting, you can toggle BBCode, and then just copy and paste the text!

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
If you have issues with quoting, you can toggle BBCode, and then just copy and paste the text!
Lol... I think Phil is trying to be helpful, and he usually is without fail. But in this instance I don't know if he's also laying the ground to help me rib @rockrabbit . It's reasurring that everyone really has everyone's best interests at heart. That being said @brucered wins with brevity once again. If I ever write a novel I want him as my editor.

Lol... I think Phil is trying to be helpful, and he usually is without fail. But in this instance I don't know if he's also laying the ground to help me rib @rockrabbit . It's reasurring that everyone really has everyone's best interests at heart. That being said @brucered wins with brevity once again. If I ever write a novel I want him as my editor.
Multi steps to make a quote.. takes a bit of getting used to and who knows if it will ever become second nature!

With that said, may all you fine gentlemen quote at the very least, have a good shave!

Top Bottom