What's new

FS Lot of 7 Western-Style, Japanese Razors (Tanifuji, Pachiko, Diamond Hayashi & Rikishia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am selling this 7-razor lot of western-style, Japanese straight razors. Four were made by tanifuji, and there is one each of Pachicko, Diamond Hayashi and Rikishia. All were NOS when bought and honed only once on a 1k Naniwa and then my favorite JNS. All but the Pachiko has its original box, as well.

I am asking $1,200 for the lot, which comes with the pictured Theirs Issard case. Please DM me if interested.

I am not willing to sell each individually right now, as it's too much work for a lazy person, like me.

Thanks for looking, and pics are attached. Please note that there is Camellia oil on these now, so they look oily. I have some non-oily close ups I took a while back if interested, but posting a lot of pictures here is tough. Lemme know via DM.

Thanks again!

Steve

IMG_4163.jpeg
IMG_4164.jpeg
IMG_4165.jpeg
IMG_4166.jpeg
IMG_4167.jpeg

If you change your mind about splitting them up, I'd be interested in one of the Tanifujis and possibly the Hayashi.
I will. As I said, I’m just lazy.
What a great deal! Pechika alone will sell for $4~500 or more.
Oh man, I should have asked for more! Just kidding. I bought these in Japan at a decent price, so I think it’s fair. 😀

FYI - Likely an early night for me, as my germ bag kids got me sick 😂. If I don’t respond to DMs tonight (New York time), please don’t worry, I’ll check first thing tomorrow and first come, first serve, as always.

Hello. The razor lot has sold. Thank you to everyone for your interest!

Mods - I would appreciate it if you could strike through the thread listing on the forum, please. Thanks!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom