What's new

FS Phoenixkh's Razor Clearance Sale Part Three: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my third sale here on BST. I want to thank all those who purchased items from me from the previous sales. I have 5 razors for sale. I'll give you some details as to why I'm selling them. I realize I am not required to do so, but if you aren't familiar with the razors, you might have questions about them. I decided to sweeten the sales a bit. I'm also giving away a razor from the bottom row of the photograph. I haven't taken individual photo of each razor as they are well known to most of you. If you are interested and require additional photographs, I'll shoot some photos in my light box.

Top Row: Razors for sale, right to left. All of these razors do include 1st class USPS shipping within the lower 48 states.

1. Claymore Evolution from Executive Shaving Company. This was from a limited run ESC did of the polish finish Claymore Evo. It has never been used. I use my matte finish Claymore for every shave around my nose.... Heresy, I know, but the Claymore Evo does a better job there than any razor I own. There was an up charge for this finish. It was around $190, including the shipping. I'm offering it here for $125, including first class shipping within the lower 48 states. It will include the matching polished stand.

2. Blutt BR-1 0.86 base plate. I still have and use the Blutt BR-1 1.20 base plate. I bought the additional base plate when I got the BR-1 and later, ordered an addition top cap. I've used the .86 two or three times. You can find a lot of information about my issues with the Overlander in my journal and this base plate was the answer. A very mild, smooth, yet efficient shave. One of those mindless shaves, for everyday use or if your face and whiskers do better with a more mild razor. The retail price is $240 at the moment, plus shipping. Sales price: $180

3. Green Cult 2.0 Level 2 base
. This has been a very good razor for me. It has seen extensive use (I didn't count, but around 20 shaves or so) but you can't tell by looking at it. It's in pristine condition. I did hand polish it a bit with Simichrome so it has that subtle shine that I like in a matte finish. These are available from a couple sources now at around $100 plus shipping. I'm only selling this one because I'm forcing myself to thin the herd so I use some of my other top razors more often. Sales price: $75.

4. RazoRock SuperSlant L3 base plate with a RR HD handle
. If you order this from Italian Barber, it comes with a UFO handle. I switched the handles out between my two SuperSlants as you'll see. If you are set on the UFO handle with the L3 base plate, I'll gladly switch it back unless someone snatches the other SuperSlant first. Retail cost: $130 plus shipping. I also threw in one of the RR razor stands. Sales price: $100.

5. RazoRock SuperSlant L2++ with the aforementioned UFO handle
. I am also including a RR razor stand. Please be aware, the UFO handle has the knob on the bottom and it doesn't exactly fit the stand. I was going to add a small piece of felt, rubber, or something to tighten up the fit, but I'll leave that up to the next user. Same retail price as above and the handle switch is also allowed unless the HD handle has been sold.

On to the free razors. If you buy one of the above razors, you'll be able to choose one shown in the bottom row. I'll use letters instead of numbers to make it easier for me to know which razor you'll like to add.

Again: Left to right.

A. Yaqi Sentinel 1.50 SB. It's shown with an ATT Windsor Pro handle. This one has a couple choices. I have a Chippendale (Yaqi's "Darwin" handle) on the way, as my order was incomplete. I also have the Yaqi stand for the Chippendale. If someone chooses this razor, they can stay with the Windsor Pro handle or wait a few weeks until the Chippendale shows up. This will delay the shipment of the razor chosen from the 1-5 list above, as I'll only be sending one package. This razor is more efficient/aggressive than I need. I didn't have a great shave with it, truth be told, that's why I'm giving it away. You can check the current pricing on the A site to see the value. Price $0.00 with a purchase of one of the razors shown in the top row of the photograph.

B. PAA Crimson Ghost. New, unused. You can read about it on their website. Price: $0.00 with the purchase of one of the numbered razors.

C. Yaqi Sputnik. This was included in my Sentinel order instead of the Chippendale handle. It's an all aluminum razor: unused. Price: 0.00 with the purchase of one of the numbered razors.

D. PAA Phantom Blue. New, unused. Price $0.00 with the purchase of one of the numbered razors.

E. Yaqi Sentinel 1.50 Open Comb base with a DScosmetic titanium Roman Column handle. New, unused. Price: $0.00 with the purchase of an above numbered razor.

As always, if you have any questions, you can ask general info questions in the thread. For more detailed questions or for choosing to buy a razor and pick one from the bottom row, a PM would be the best way to do that.

RS_New_Sale.jpg

Edit: I forgot to mention: the reason I'm selling the SuperSlants is because I bought the ATT S1 and S2 soon after they announced they'd be closing up shop. They provide a more mild, yet efficient shave for me. I could have tried a couple other SuperSlant base plates but decided, the S1 and S2 will work well for me.

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
A note: if you read the Sentinel thread running here on B&B, you'll see the two Sentinels are the V2, though Yaqi didn't announce any design changes. I haven't used the Open Comb version but the Solid Bar was more aggressive than I require.

This is my third sale here on BST. I want to thank all those who purchased items from me from the previous sales. I have 5 razors for sale. I'll give you some details as to why I'm selling them. I realize I am not required to do so, but if you aren't familiar with the razors, you might have questions about them. I decided to sweeten the sales a bit. I'm also giving away a razor from the bottom row of the photograph. I haven't taken individual photo of each razor as they are well known to most of you. If you are interested and require additional photographs, I'll shoot some photos in my light box.

Top Row: Razors for sale, right to left. All of these razors do include 1st class USPS shipping within the lower 48 states.

1. Claymore Evolution from Executive Shaving Company. This was from a limited run ESC did of the polish finish Claymore Evo. It has never been used. I use my matte finish Claymore for every shave around my nose.... Heresy, I know, but the Claymore Evo does a better job there than any razor I own. There was an up charge for this finish. It was around $190, including the shipping. I'm offering it here for $125, including first class shipping within the lower 48 states. It will include the matching polished stand.

2. Blutt BR-1 0.86 base plate. I still have and use the Blutt BR-1 1.20 base plate. I bought the additional base plate when I got the BR-1 and later, ordered an addition top cap. I've used the .86 two or three times. You can find a lot of information about my issues with the Overlander in my journal and this base plate was the answer. A very mild, smooth, yet efficient shave. One of those mindless shaves, for everyday use or if your face and whiskers do better with a more mild razor. The retail price is $240 at the moment, plus shipping. Sales price: $180

3. Green Cult 2.0 Level 2 base
. This has been a very good razor for me. It has seen extensive use (I didn't count, but around 20 shaves or so) but you can't tell by looking at it. It's in pristine condition. I did hand polish it a bit with Simichrome so it has that subtle shine that I like in a matte finish. These are available from a couple sources now at around $100 plus shipping. I'm only selling this one because I'm forcing myself to thin the herd so I use some of my other top razors more often. Sales price: $75.

4. RazoRock SuperSlant L3 base plate with a RR HD handle
. If you order this from Italian Barber, it comes with a UFO handle. I switched the handles out between my two SuperSlants as you'll see. If you are set on the UFO handle with the L3 base plate, I'll gladly switch it back unless someone snatches the other SuperSlant first. Retail cost: $130 plus shipping. I also threw in one of the RR razor stands. Sales price: $100.

5. RazoRock SuperSlant L2++ with the aforementioned UFO handle
. I am also including a RR razor stand. Please be aware, the UFO handle has the knob on the bottom and it doesn't exactly fit the stand. I was going to add a small piece of felt, rubber, or something to tighten up the fit, but I'll leave that up to the next user. Same retail price as above and the handle switch is also allowed unless the HD handle has been sold.

On to the free razors. If you buy one of the above razors, you'll be able to choose one shown in the bottom row. I'll use letters instead of numbers to make it easier for me to know which razor you'll like to add.

Again: Left to right.

A. Yaqi Sentinel 1.50 SB. It's shown with an ATT Windsor Pro handle. This one has a couple choices. I have a Chippendale (Yaqi's "Darwin" handle) on the way, as my order was incomplete. I also have the Yaqi stand for the Chippendale. If someone chooses this razor, they can stay with the Windsor Pro handle or wait a few weeks until the Chippendale shows up. This will delay the shipment of the razor chosen from the 1-5 list above, as I'll only be sending one package. This razor is more efficient/aggressive than I need. I didn't have a great shave with it, truth be told, that's why I'm giving it away. You can check the current pricing on the A site to see the value. Price $0.00 with a purchase of one of the razors shown in the top row of the photograph.

B. PAA Crimson Ghost. New, unused. You can read about it on their website. Price: $0.00 with the purchase of one of the numbered razors.

C. Yaqi Sputnik. This was included in my Sentinel order instead of the Chippendale handle. It's an all aluminum razor: unused. Price: 0.00 with the purchase of one of the numbered razors.

D. PAA Phantom Blue. New, unused. Price $0.00 with the purchase of one of the numbered razors.

E. Yaqi Sentinel 1.50 Open Comb base with a DScosmetic titanium Roman Column handle. New, unused. Price: $0.00 with the purchase of an above numbered razor.

As always, if you have any questions, you can ask general info questions in the thread. For more detailed questions or for choosing to buy a razor and pick one from the bottom row, a PM would be the best way to do that.

View attachment 1684675

Edit: I forgot to mention: the reason I'm selling the SuperSlants is because I bought the ATT S1 and S2 soon after they announced they'd be closing up shop. They provide a more mild, yet efficient shave for me. I could have tried a couple other SuperSlant base plates but decided, the S1 and S2 will work well for me.
This site and great guys like you make it impossible for newbies like me to avoid the suffering and anxiety of that dreaded disease, RAD. Good luck with the sale and all your help to guys like me, new to Wet Shaving.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
An update: I've decided to keep my Blutt BR-1 0.86. It provides that smooth, almost mindless shave people often get with thier Overlander razors.

The only razor I have left for sale at this point is the RR SuperSlant L2++. It does come with the RR UFO handle but I have a few ATT polished Calypso handles I could offer as well.

As far as the free razors, I only have the two PAA double slants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom