What's new

leg shavers-- what's your set up?

I'm also pretty new to DE shaving...so new that I don't even have my own set up yet. Right now I am still using my husband's Gillette Slim Adjustable with Wilkinson blades. After only 2 passes it leaves my legs baby smooth!

I'm also waiting to join the lady's forums. It's kind of hard to reach 50 posts when mostly men post on the general forums talking about neck shaves and wanting advice on a men's AS. I can't wait to get on the lady's forum! :w00t:

I'm also pretty new to DE shaving...so new that I don't even have my own set up yet. Right now I am still using my husband's Gillette Slim Adjustable with Wilkinson blades. After only 2 passes it leaves my legs baby smooth!

I'm also waiting to join the lady's forums. It's kind of hard to reach 50 posts when mostly men post on the general forums talking about neck shaves and wanting advice on a men's AS. I can't wait to get on the lady's forum! :w00t:

Join in on the nonescense going on in the Clown House section and you'll soon get that post count up! Also feel free to chat outside of the ladies group about lady things too. ... I mean look at how chatty this thread is!

Join in on the nonescense going on in the Clown House section and you'll soon get that post count up! Also feel free to chat outside of the ladies group about lady things too. ... I mean look at how chatty this thread is!

Non-essence? Well, I never!

:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom