What's new

Kiss My Face...WOW!

WOW WOW WOW!

I just tried KMF for the first time today (mine was cool mint). This was an amazing cream. Lather was thicker than my goto Proraso. The cooling effect was nice and actually lingered after the shave (which is good). I did get a couple weepers but that was due to bad technique. The shave was so incredibly comfortable that I got cocky and started going faster and with more pressure than I should have.

Normally with Proraso I need to add some cream after a third pass but with this KMF I did 4 passes and shaved the back of my neck and still had lather left over.

I was really amazed how mild this cream made a shave with a brand new Feather blade.

My next shave I'm going to combine Proraso and KMF for what should be shaving nirvana. Just KMF alone came very close!

I love my KMF lime on is own, but thanks to this thread and the talk of super lather, I decided to put one together.

So tonight I loaded up a brush with Mama Bear's Lime Ice, and then worked it in the bowl with a few dollops of KMF Lime. The lather was great. The scent was basically still the Mama Bear's Lime and the menthol held strong. Definitely going to go back to this combo.

Worth mentioning that you can get a coupon for a buck off of a full-sized bottle at kissmyface.com. Definitely going to have to go pick some up tomorrow! Just a matter of deciding if I should get unscented for some combo attempts or the lime scent that's calling my name.

KMF is a great product at a great price. I've used some stuff that was much more expensive that wasn't nearly as good. Whole Foods has all their product at good prices.

KMF is a great product at a great price. I've used some stuff that was much more expensive that wasn't nearly as good. Whole Foods has all their product at good prices.

+1

I picked up the Cool Mint and Lavender/Shea over the weekend at Earth Fare and have been very impressed. The Cool Mint feels great after the cold water rinse :thumbup1:
I'll be getting a couple of more scents in the near future. It will be interesting to see how they last compared to TOBS, GFT, etc.

So there I was this afternoon, coupon in hand, happily motoring on down to the nearest Target to score some KMF, and then...they don't carry it!!:cursing::cursing::cursing: Shampoo and conditioner only, and the same story when I called the next nearest Target store. Gonna have to wait until the next time I'm in Austin...

So there I was this afternoon, coupon in hand, happily motoring on down to the nearest Target to score some KMF, and then...they don't carry it!!:cursing::cursing::cursing: Shampoo and conditioner only, and the same story when I called the next nearest Target store. Gonna have to wait until the next time I'm in Austin...

I had the same problem with our local Target store. But I found four varieties of KMF at the local "naturals" store. If such a store exists in your area, you might want to check with them.

Anyone from Canada able to find the KMF shave creams at any chain stores? They used to carry it at Superstore, but no longer have it.

pac

London Drugs carries it in Canada. Also you can usually find it at health food stores but it is 3X as expensive at those places. Planet Organic also carries it, but not alot of cities have one of those stores. LD has it at 4.99 but is often on sale for 3.99

+1

I picked up the Cool Mint and Lavender/Shea over the weekend at Earth Fare and have been very impressed. The Cool Mint feels great after the cold water rinse :thumbup1:
I'll be getting a couple of more scents in the near future. It will be interesting to see how they last compared to TOBS, GFT, etc.

Well, I've been using the Cool Mint for over one week now. I'm shocked at how well this cream works. If you haven't given it a try yet...you are really missing out on a great shave.

KMF gets :thumbup:

Picked up an 11 0z pump at bed bath and beyond, with coupon it was under 4 bucks. Cant beat that. Its so good I havent even tried the illlustrious proraso yet even though its supposed to be the bomb.

I like to make superlather with kmf cool mint, a vdh soap puck melted down with a tbs noxema and two drops tea tree oil added to it, and olive oil instead of glycerin. It makes a slick minty fresh lather.

In my area it is in some grocery stores and it is also carried in vitamin stores. If you have one of those big vitamin/protein shake type stores in your area, they might have some KMF.

In my area it is in some grocery stores and it is also carried in vitamin stores. If you have one of those big vitamin/protein shake type stores in your area, they might have some KMF.

I ended up getting some at Whole Foods when I was in Austin over the weekend, a big bottle of lime and tubes of mint and lavender. I've actually been kind of underwhelmed thus far, the mint smell is downright unpleasant to me. Lime wasn't bad, and I haven't tried the lavender yet.

I keep a pump of KMF in the shower for days I need to get through the shave super quick. I bring the brush in with me, spread the KMF on my face and then lather it there. The quality is amazingly close to what I get from more elaborate preparations using more expensive English creams.

Picked up a bottle of the KMF Key Lime and tried it out this morning. Nice lime scent. Had a DFS and looking forward to uding it again.

I picked up an 11oz bottle at a local mom-n-pop vitamin/organic store. Paid $8. They didn't have the mint but did have the Vanilla Earth, which also smelled nice but would be better in the fall. I'll need to remember to get to Bed Bath & Beyond or the same mom-n-pop in a few months.

Key Lime is definitely going into the rotation. Thanks go out to walds11 for starting this thread and thanks to all those who contributed their opinions. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom