What's new

Jay21's Journey Journal

I am only reading this now Jay. That’s hard on the Mrs. And therefore on you as well. Sending love and prayers your way because a happy wife is a happy life. They are the ones putting up with us and deserve all the credit. I hope you are able to support her all the way.

Guido

I am only reading this now Jay. That’s hard on the Mrs. And therefore on you as well. Sending love and prayers your way because a happy wife is a happy life. They are the ones putting up with us and deserve all the credit. I hope you are able to support her all the way.

Guido
Thank you, friend. Right now my sole purpose on this planet is to be the best nurse in history.

Thank you, friend. Right now my sole purpose on this planet is to be the best nurse in history.
1710543283932.gif

I wasn’t planning on making any entries soon because all that matters is the Mrs. (it’s a slow recovery thus far; there is some progress, but we need more tests to determine what to do next). I did want to make a point to say that this is my one-year B&B anniversary. Thanks to everyone who has connected with me.

I’ve been using Arko exclusively for about two weeks now. Great shaves. Good lather, close shaves, and no irritation. Almost sting-free every time. At first, it really dried my skin out, but I noticed my skin adjusted. Good soap that there Arko is.

Peace be with all of you.

lasta

Blade Biter
I hope things get well soon for the Mrs!

And congratulations on your (extra-marital) anniversary. The cult is blessed to have you. In fact, let it be noted in the GSB temple manual that Jay was the first disciple and a founding member. You were the first to acknowledge its existence after all.

The Mrs. continues to mend, but there's still a long road in front of us. Each day is a little better, so that's progress.

I'm not sure what was different in my shaves between today and yesterday because I thought I did everything the same, but yesterday I had lots of aftershave sting and virtually none this morning. I'm still sticking with Arko for the time being. It seems to be working for me.

Top Bottom