What's new

Jay21's Journey Journal

And now to talk about something that actually matters….not a roof leak, spots on my brush, or the quality of my shave….

The Mrs. is having surgery tomorrow. We’ve known about it and planned it for months. While it will correct a serious condition, it has me scared as hell. If you’re the praying type, please send prayers her way. It would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
And now to talk about something that actually matters….not a roof leak, spots on my brush, or the quality of my shave….

The Mrs. is having surgery tomorrow. We’ve known about it and planned it for months. While it will correct a serious condition, it has me scared as hell. If you’re the praying type, please send prayers her way. It would be very appreciated. Thanks.
You got it, Jay.

Sending prayers, my friend. God bless you all.

Today’s shave.

Tried the RR Adjust (really a Weidi) for the first time. Not a bad razor. The handle is super long, and longer than I’d prefer, and there is a slight blade misalignment issue that cannot be corrected, but it shaves well enough. For $14, there won’t be a call to the razor police. Some sting from the Skin Bracer. I’m starting to accept the sting because the blade is getting closer to the skin while shaving with soap vs canned goo, which means the shave is closer. It’s not a lingering sting like in the past when I butchered my face. That’s the mental block I need to move past: normal sting vs skin damage.

IMG_0226.jpeg

Will certainly be praying for the Mrs and for you as well.

Top Bottom