What's new

issue with yaki synthetic knots

I purchased the yaki cavern lake tuxedo 24mm synthetic and the yaki 30 barberpole handle synthetic brushes and I have noticed that the yakis knots look smaller than my other synthetic brushes with 24mm and 30mm knots from west coast shaving, apshaveco, and phoenix artisan accountments. is the reason for this that yaki sets their knots lower to give the more backbone? the 24mm tuxedo knot on the cavern lake brush looks tiny compared to my PAA synthetic brushes with 24mm knots. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this with yaki synthetic knots compared to other brands that make synthetic shaving brushes.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Here is a photo of my Yaqi tuxedo 24mm side by side with my Razorock BC Silvertip 24mm.
20231203_204838.jpg

If anything the Yaqi is a smidgen bigger than the Razorock. No idea if this helps. I have two Yaqi brushes, my other is the same 30mm baberpole that you own. I like them, as well as the Razorock, very much.

I purchased the yaki cavern lake tuxedo 24mm synthetic and the yaki 30 barberpole handle synthetic brushes and I have noticed that the yakis knots look smaller than my other synthetic brushes with 24mm and 30mm knots from west coast shaving, apshaveco, and phoenix artisan accountments. is the reason for this that yaki sets their knots lower to give the more backbone? the 24mm tuxedo knot on the cavern lake brush looks tiny compared to my PAA synthetic brushes with 24mm knots. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this with yaki synthetic knots compared to other brands that make synthetic shaving brushes.
Pics would help tremendously here...

Top Bottom