What's new

FS Brushes: Heritage, Alpha, Simpson, Rooney. TiBam handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has gotten very difficult to find things to part with when I want to thin the den some (to make room for more stuff, of course). These are some of my lowest priced brushes, and a nice brass handle. All prices are shipped to the U.S. and P.R. We can discuss shipping to other places.

Alpha Shaving T-400 SE (special edition). I think they made 25 or these red ones. This is a great brush and the one in this post that I'd most like to keep. However, I noticed that it sits a long time between uses. Alpha charges $89 for a new T-400. You can have mine for $50.

Heritage Collection Klenzo. A great looking handle with a 2 band knot with gel tips. These are pretty cheap at $50 for a new one. This one is $35.

Simpsons CH2 Synthetic. This is one of their early synthetics. The handle says Synthetic Badger. I don't know if that is Sovereign grade, Platinum, or something different, so I am pricing like it is the lower priced Sovereign grade. That would be about $77 new from Simpson's website. Mine is $40.

In addition, I have two add on items. One is the little Rooney Super Badger. The handle is tiny, but the knot is about 27mm. It is not from the glory years, but it seems like a good Simpson's Best in terms of quality. Unfortunately, it has started to shed a few hairs with every use, so I can't try to sell it by itself. The other add-on is a nice brass Ti Bam handle that just isn't getting any use since I sold my Charcoal Goods.

If you buy one of the brushes above, you can have one of the add-ons. Buy 2 brushes and take both add-ons. TAKE EVERYTHING FOR $100 ALL SOLD

DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom