What's new

Indulgence of the Night 11/27 - 12/3

:thumbup1:

Good one! Estimated Prophet >St. Stephen is killer. Great Jack Straw too

You don't happen to have a SBD do you? I only have the Audience recording.

Dude, that Jack Straw was incredible.

I don't "have" the SBD, but I streamed it off that site you showed me a while back. I hook my laptop up to a bose wave radio, so it sounds pretty solid. :thumbup1:

Dude, that Jack Straw was incredible.

I don't "have" the SBD, but I streamed it off that site you showed me a while back. I hook my laptop up to a bose wave radio, so it sounds pretty solid. :thumbup1:

Yea, the archive is incredible. Whats even more amazing is that the extensive amount of SBDs are even available.

1.5oz Kahlua
1.5oz Bailey's
1.5oz Goldschläger
.75oz Vodka

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :a54:

full

j.

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Nice Joe!

I got my tube amp up and running and it's been an amazing experience.

Been listening to old vinyl and tapes. It makes them all sound so good. :biggrin:

For those who haven't had the opportunity to hear Jim's old vinyl played on his tube amps, allow me provide an impersonation-

WHOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just kidding!

1.5oz Kahlua
1.5oz Bailey's
1.5oz Goldschläger
.75oz Vodka

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :a54:

full

j.

I have to pick up some Goldschläger - SWMBO would love that drink. Thanks for pointing it out...

Normal routine....

Pipe on the way home from work..
MacBaren London Burley Blend in Tsuge Ikebana "C"
Self medicating with Evan Williams at home.

M

modern man

Wraping x-mass stuff so I orderd pizza. Papa Johns Superman pizza, very good :biggrin:

Went out to eat earlier tonight. Enchilada special at a local Mexican place. Then home and a nice smoke out on the front porch!

full

Nice to see all the IOTN posts tonight... I was starting to think that we all had given up on indulging...

BTW Jim, that looks great... Did you make it or was it made for you?

Top Bottom