What's new

I hate to admit it....but the DE89L lives up to the hype....

I have an 89L and it is a very good shaver but for me, my 54 Super Speed is my "daily driver".
I've used open combs, a red tip and the 89L but I always go back to the SS. Great grip, balance and ease of blade changes. :001_smile

Nevermind, I found a pic at West Coast Shaving

proxy.php

Belive it or not, I don't think the pic really does justice to how shiny they are.

Obviously, YMMV on the desirability of this property. :001_smile

It really is the perfect everyday razor. I have a futur, as 23c, 34c, 37c, and the EJ and I find myself using it more than any of the others and loving the shave every time...

I have no problems with any of the other razors but the ej is the perfect combination of elegance, balance, and comfort.

Cheers.

You ought to try it with a custom made handle by Bob, it perfects perfection!

My first shave with a DE86 yesterday wasnt great. I have strictly used a Progress the last couple years and I think I had trouble getting the blade angle right. Also, since it is lighter than the Progress I think I may have been using too much pressure trying to compensate. Hopefully I get it right because I have high hopes for this razor based on all the high praise it is getting. I was actually very happy with my Progress and have no reason to switch other than curiosity...

After a couple more shaves with my EJ I think its time to retire my Progress.

Top Bottom