What's new

How to fold a shirt?

I was folding laundry last night and I could not figure this out for the life of me... I need to see it at a different angle I think. Where is Mantic when you need him? :rolleyes:

Dennis

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'll confess to having become obsessed with that video. I can do it in about 0.5 second, and have folded every shirt in the house. :biggrin:

I can only conclude that this is part of the international women's conspiracy to trick us into doing more of their work. :sneaky2:

ouch said:
I'll confess to having become obsessed with that video. I can do it in about 0.5 second, and have folded every shirt in the house. :biggrin:

I can only conclude that this is part of the international women's conspiracy to trick us into doing more of their work. :sneaky2:

... just think what other "tricks" they have to convince us... I personally know of some "tricks" that work quite well...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I can hardly blame them. This past summer my goal was to have the missus take over the lawn mowing responsibilities. Things were working great until she decided the proper outfit would be high heels and a dress. The local teenage boys were greatly disappointed when I resumed the task.

ouch said:

Oh man, who told you about that. Was it Mama Bear? :mad3:

:lol:

I cannot stop watching that video. It's like watching a magic trick. It's like video crack.

I gotta go see that again.

BTW finding a woman who can actually cook and clean nowadays is akin to finding the Lost City of Atlantis. A lot of people claim they no where it is, but try and get them to actually show you it, impossible. :cool:

I just showed the video to my wife.

"And while you're at it," she said, "I want the towels in the cupboard to look like little cranes."

:eek:

Top Bottom