What's new

Honing forum is slow these days. So... Hone Pics power, ACTIVATE!

Takeshi has had an excellent selection of late.

That's for sure - - as a seller, I like his style. He seems to know exactly what I'm looking for and his guidance has been excellent. He's accpeted returns graciously and he's emailed me when something special comes in. One more thing - he never has anything negative to say about another seller.
This speaks volumes about his integrity and humility, he's just doing his thing and that's that.
He's a cool cat for sure.

Who is "everyone"? :lol: Maybe "many", but not everyone.

You didn't get that memo? Okay, okay....all the cool kids.

BTW, one of your Jnat enforcers keeps calling me and telling me how great these things are trying to get me to come to the Jnat side.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
You didn't get that memo? Okay, okay....all the cool kids.

BTW, one of your Jnat enforcers keeps calling me and telling me how great these things are trying to get me to come to the Jnat side.

It's fun for sure, and the edges are quite nice if you like natural edges.

Here is my collection of natural stones. I had some folks as me what I my keeper stones are in yesterday, so here they are.

$Hones.jpg

From Left to right 9 inche La Verte, red creamy Dressante, LGB on top, then Les Lat under that, tiger strip Dress, Frankonian, and finally my Thury.

$Les Lat Hybrid.jpg
And here is a picture of the hybrid part of my Les Lat.

Last edited:
That's for sure - - as a seller, I like his style. He seems to know exactly what I'm looking for and his guidance has been excellent. He's accpeted returns graciously and he's emailed me when something special comes in. One more thing - he never has anything negative to say about another seller.
This speaks volumes about his integrity and humility, he's just doing his thing and that's that.
He's a cool cat for sure.

Agreed, no drama, excellent stones, reasonable prices and great customer service. I had a specific gap in my stone progression I told Takeshi about, he emailed me to let me know he had something he thought would fit and it did, sent me a matching Tomo as well.

Sorry for the seperate photos, but I don't often photograph all my stones together for fear my "true numbers" will be revealed to SWMBO. I try to keep them stashed in various rooms or lent out to trusted members. :)

Here's some

Attachments

• $FWE Coti.JPG
    $FWE Coti.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 96
  • $La verte.JPG
    $La verte.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 96
  • $La Dress - streak.JPG
    $La Dress - streak.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 95
  • $New Dressantes.JPG
    $New Dressantes.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 95
  • $LA grise.JPG
    $LA grise.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 95
Some more (with a family photo of a few)

Attachments

• $HyBRID.JPG
    $HyBRID.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 94
  • $Vintage 1.JPG
    $Vintage 1.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 94
  • $Small hybrid.JPG
    $Small hybrid.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 95
  • $Group.JPG
    $Group.JPG