What's new

Help ID Injector

Well today I purchased another SE razor, but this one is usable, unlike the Enders I got last week! It is an Eversharp Schick Injector, which I believe to be a "G8" version from roughly 1953-1955 if I did my research correct. It was super grimey, ugly, and had a blade in it that wasn't rusted yet. I dropped it in some hot soapy water and soaked it for an hour or so, then started the scrubbing, picking, rinsing and repeting all the above. I finally took a stainless cloth to it followed by a sunshine cloth and this thing just beamed like a new bicycle on your 8th birthday! I am really very surprised by how well this one cleaned up!

The only thing missing is the case and blade pack, so if you have an extra one floating around, send me a PM.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

-Xander

I guess I now need to order some blades fo it. I checked my usual places for my DE and software supplies, but none of them had them. Anyone have any recommenations of where to buy that doesn't involve auctions? Ideally I would like to order some other stuff I need so if they have related items that's even better. Of course, price is always a concern. BTW, I like Astra Superior Platinums in my 40's Super Speed, so if there is an option to get a comparable shave, that would be ideal.

-Xander

Top Bottom