What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

I bought it used. The guy who I got it from did the color combinations. I really wish I could have the option if making it full brass but whatever! The mod hits hard and has the smoothest switch I've ever felt. I wasn't worried about the drama surrounding Ameravape but I can say after a month if vaping daily in it thay I have zero issues other than in finding it hard to find another mod with this build quality with such a smooth button.

I'll agree with you on the button. I bought a Fuhattan a couple weeks ago, same switch design, smooth as can be. I really like not having to worry about locking it before I set it down.

I'll agree with you on the button. I bought a Fuhattan a couple weeks ago, same switch design, smooth as can be. I really like not having to worry about locking it before I set it down.

I'd love to get my hands on a high end manhattan clone to really see the difference between the clone and authentic. I know testing about 25 other clones that the switches were all sloppy and the battery rattle was horrible.

Vaping some Dr. Crimmy's Overdose (French Vanilla custard) in my Magma at 40W.

If you guys haven't tried Dr Crimmy's yet, you should check them out. The best custard that I've had so far and it was only bottled 5 days ago.

Also, this stuff is CHEAP! 125ml bottle for $30! His entire Overdose line is different variations of his Overdose custard, so it's a great choice for the custard lover.

I also got a bottle of his Strawberry Overdose which is also very good.

It sure is! It was one of the options on the site. I have a 100ml bottle of Grants coming so I can compare the knockoff (vaders puddin) to the original!

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the two. I've been thinking about ordering a bottle of Grant's, but $70 for a 100ml bottle seems like a lot given some of the other options out there..

Got my 100ml bottle of Grants Vanilla Custard (The original custard vape). I have to say, Vader puddin has it beat IMO. It could be that I got a double shot of flavor in the Vader Puddin but Grants didn't have that strong of a taste. Grants sells out, consistently, before he's even done making the batch and I'll actually be selling my bottle (not on here due to forum regs) as I only used about 2 or 3 ml before deciding that I prefer Vaders!

Vaping what I'm calling "Nice Melons". Cantaloupe, Honey Dew, and some Peach. Its great, definitely going to be on the shelf soon.

I'm still not sure I get what the fuss about custard is but we've been having a ton of requests for it so we've been experimenting. Shockingly, peanutbutter and vanilla custard made a nice juice and I typically can't stand peanutbutter juices.

Rocking my IPV2, Mutation X, 14 wraps 28g at 2mm. 1.4 ohm.

Homebrewed coconut mint ejuice. Delicous eliquid created by your truly. No more spending $20 on 30ml of premium juice.

Vaping what I'm calling "Nice Melons". Cantaloupe, Honey Dew, and some Peach. Its great, definitely going to be on the shelf soon.

I'm still not sure I get what the fuss about custard is but we've been having a ton of requests for it so we've been experimenting. Shockingly, peanutbutter and vanilla custard made a nice juice and I typically can't stand peanutbutter juices.

I've tried just about every fruit out there. My fav fruit so far is melo vibes from black label. One of the members here makes a melon lychee that is SO close to being just as good; perhaps with steeping it'll get there.

I actually started with tobacco flavors then went to fruits and chocolates. The sweet vanilla flavor with the creaminess and added spices is just insane. I think that's why I like vader puddin over grants. The extra spices, nutmeg or something, makes it just insanely tasty. It's easily an ADV.

Rocking my IPV2, Mutation X, 14 wraps 28g at 2mm. 1.4 ohm.

Homebrewed coconut mint ejuice. Delicous eliquid created by your truly. No more spending $20 on 30ml of premium juice.

If nic was cheaper up here in Canada I'd be doing that too. I have to save up before I can get started !

Cosmic Fog's Kryptonite. Just got a bottle and I am digging it. I placed an order with Mt. Baker Vapor. I tasted some of their stuff and it is amazing. I immediately placed an order after tasting it.

I just finished off a bottle of Space Jam Starship 1, and am working on finishing off my bottle of Big Willie's Custard.

I'm trying to decide whether I should buy Cursed Mods Truck V2. I keep flip flopping on whether it's worth it when I only vape when it's too cold to have a pipe or cigar.

Top Bottom