What's new

Grooming Dept club

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Sorry Dan- it was a good one. I'm sitting out the next bunch of Mallards and hopefully kill whats left of 3 tubs before Mo drops some more bangers after that.

No worries Andrew! I can live vicariously through you and others for a while …😁

Not like I’m short on GD soap …

IMG_3930.jpeg

Last edited:
‘Not a fan of smoke’ might have been something to consider before pulling the trigger on a soap that smells exactly like the remnants of a camp fire - at least that is what his original iteration was like. I’m not surprised you don’t care for it.

How is the Unum scent?
At this point I'm unsure of what I'm smelling, but in my mind it smells very gentlemanly. The scent is a little dark so I'd consider it a cool weather scent. Very glad I made this choice.

After the Fire, after it came to room temperature, turned out to be a great scent too. The smokey scent blended in with the other notes and now I have to look for it. Another good choice.

@Proper Irish, I've only tried two Maxima scents–Iris, and Kai. Iris, I'm sorry to say, and maybe I'm missing something, is a one-note pony. Straight up grandma's purse violet lipstick. No go for me. Kai is really good, though. It smells like suntan lotion on the beach–ironically, it also has notes of iris, but it's buried among dominant notes of pineapple and...beachiness. It's a great aquatic scent.

@Proper Irish, I've only tried two Maxima scents–Iris, and Kai. Iris, I'm sorry to say, and maybe I'm missing something, is a one-note pony. Straight up grandma's purse violet lipstick. No go for me. Kai is really good, though. It smells like suntan lotion on the beach–ironically, it also has notes of iris, but it's buried among dominant notes of pineapple and...beachiness. It's a great aquatic scent.
I didn't get Iris so I have no horse in this race, but that particular scent was based off the purple soap Mo released a while back- which was basically an orris butter scent- a nice soapy and suede scent. The purple soap was a hit and for whatever reason Iris was also hot. Wet shavers seem to like floral soapy scents, I guess. I would say Kai and Vetiver would be the safest buys from this drop.

I didn't get Iris so I have no horse in this race, but that particular scent was based off the purple soap Mo released a while back- which was basically an orris butter scent- a nice soapy and suede scent. The purple soap was a hit and for whatever reason Iris was also hot. Wet shavers seem to like floral soapy scents, I guess. I would say Kai and Vetiver would be the safest buys from this drop.
Both of those are great

Top Bottom