What's new

Goodfellas Smile Bayonetta

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I really enjoyed my inaugural shave , very comfortable, almost no blade feel, surprisingly efficient. It is surprisingly much lighter than it looks , the handle has great grip. I really like the geometry on this razor and enjoyable buffing for my trouble spots. Excellent value, imo best value in wet shaving atm. Next shave I may pair it with a Rr Ti Halo handle, to make it even more nimble.

Ps- I can see this as an autopilot daily razor.
I just finished a half a face shave with mine.... I'll get a complete shave in soon and I feel the same way you do. It was an extremely easy razor to use, esp. for a first shave. I would say... for me... no noticeable learning curve... zero. We pay a bit more from the US suppliers but still, the Bayonetta is a very inexpensive razor, especially, given the shaves it seem to produce. This is an initial opinion but not an uncommon one.

I’ve never handled the DS Cosmetics v92/95, but I’d say the main differences that jump out to me from the description are gap and exposure. The DSC is listed at .92/.95 mm gap with neutral exposure while the Bayonetta is .65 mm gap and .15 mm exposure. The Bayonetta is also around 10 g lighter. I will say I’m not sure the Bayonetta is really .15 mm exposure. It feels milder than that to me, but I have no good way to measure it. It’s definitely positive, though, so that is probably going to be the primary differentiation from the v92/95.
Very good and helpful info, Thank you!

1000003721.jpg
1000003720.jpg

First shave with my new Bayonetta and I'm impressed! If the razor can be mild and efficient at the same time, then this is it!

View attachment 1798694View attachment 1798695

First shave with my new Bayonetta and I'm impressed! If the razor can be mild and efficient at the same time, then this is it!
Looks great! I can’t say enough good things about this razor. As you said it’s mild and efficient, but equally impressive for me is how well balanced, nimble and smooth it is for an all brass razor. All that is before factoring in the price. If there is a better value out there I‘d love to know about it.
IMG_7546.jpeg

All of you enablers are convincing me to order one of these lol! I've been seeing and reading good things about them for quite awhile and Amazon has them cheap. I have lots of points also so I'll probably order one.... I'm very happy with the Rocnel brass Elite and it was a great deal also so I held off. But I'd like to try the Bayonetta myself now too!

All of you enablers are convincing me to order one of these lol! I've been seeing and reading good things about them for quite awhile and Amazon has them cheap. I have lots of points also so I'll probably order one.... I'm very happy with the Rocnel brass Elite and it was a great deal also so I held off. But I'd like to try the Bayonetta myself now too!
Try it...for its price it's worth a try

Awesome Tv Show GIF by Italia's Got Talent

Iridian

Cool and slimy
And it is made in Italy, what was something special in my younger years
I have a love for Italy, particularly Renaissance era, but also Roman Empire etc. The Amalfi coast is wonderful, as are Florence and Rome, except for tourists like me, they should all be thrown into the solfatara crater, me included. I also loved Italian exchange students, they were thankfully all female. :001_wub:

1st shave with Bayonetta, with Suneko blade (1)

Need more use to say more but it is very efficient and easy razor for me. I would never say that this blade exposure can be so good. Always preferred razors with lower blade exposure, but Bayonetta feels much milder as specs suggest. Also weight and balance is ok for me, nice grip, easy to find right angle.

I did usual daily 3 passes, no problem. Only issue if I have to find one, very little is finish for me. There is little drag. Would like to find way how to make it at least little polished.

For me it is like brother of Dovo Primo, just more efficient. Dovo Primo glides better on face and because of lower blade exposure need more buffing as Bayonetta. Both are excellent for about 40€

Shaved with it 2 days ago. Excellent razor. It is a mild one, but I got a short lasting BBS.
The stong bending gives the blade more cutting power. Otherwise with that gap it wouldn't be a BBS with my whiskers. Since the clamping points are closer to the edge, you get less chatter than with the aluminium Styletto.
Heck I only paid 31 EUR for a CNC brass razor. (No Fatip analogies, please! :lol:)

Top Bottom