What's new

good quality no-logo 100% cotton polo?

Do you have a favorite brand for a 100% cotton polo with no logo. I’m trying to find something with quality similar to Ralph Lauren/Lacoste/Boss but without a logo. I found Scott Barber but their selection is very limited.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Do you have a favorite brand for a 100% cotton polo with no logo. I’m trying to find something with quality similar to Ralph Lauren/Lacoste/Boss but without a logo. I found Scott Barber but their selection is very limited.
O'Connell's house brand.

I mostly shop Wal_Mart or Coles, I wear T-Shirts, can't find 100% Cotton
I've bought plenty at Kohl's (website ) but I shop online about 95% of the time. At physical stores you're limited to whatever stock is there. If you go to any stores website, they've got more choices be you can specifically search and find what you need.

Most of the traditional brands still offer cotton but I think many are also starting to offer blended fabrics with polyester and/or spandex (or similar)—Peter Millar and Bugatchi are a couple of brands at Nordstrom’s that come to mind. Travis Matthew, a golf focused brand doesn’t offer anything in cotton. I think they are marketed as sport/golf/stretch fabrics, but I think the real reason is a degradation in the quality of cotton available. It’s hard to find polos that don’t pill and/or lose shape. Using a blend can mitigate some of that. But at least in my experience they are not as comfortable as cotton and feel plasticky to the skin.

I'm a fan of the polos from Tie Bar, especially their sweater polos and full placket polos. If those aren't your thing they have a small selection of pique polos. All are 100% cotton.

Can’t speak for quality but here are a few I found so far.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I honestly think that top brands like Ralph Lauren (my favourite) and Lacoste are in a league of their own because they just are of superior quality. It's very unlikely that you can find a no-brand polo costing a fraction of that premium price with equal characteristics.

That said Jack & Jones makes a very decent polo with good materials and a lovely design.

I honestly think that top brands like Ralph Lauren (my favourite) and Lacoste are in a league of their own because they just are of superior quality. It's very unlikely that you can find a no-brand polo costing a fraction of that premium price with equal characteristics.

That said Jack & Jones makes a very decent polo with good materials and a lovely design.
I don’t mind paying even more than the logo ones. Just don’t like having a logo. And Polo RL just seems to have a really weird fit — extra long trunk and super tight in the shoulder and sleeves which is not to my liking. Haven’t tried Lacoste in a while but a lot of reviews on their site say the quality and consistency of fit are poor.

Only problem that I’m finding is many of the brands logo or not don’t recommend drying in a dryer.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I don’t mind paying even more than the logo ones. Just don’t like having a logo. And Polo RL just seems to have a really weird fit — extra long trunk and super tight in the shoulder and sleeves which is not to my liking. Haven’t tried Lacoste in a while but a lot of reviews on their site say the quality and consistency of fit are poor.

Only problem that I’m finding is many of the brands logo or not don’t recommend drying in a dryer.
Sir, I have been wearing Ralph Lauren polos for over 30 years with a lot of satisfaction. Fit for me is perfect, almost as close as my tailored shirts. Quality is like nothing else I've ever encountered. I have some RL polos that are over 10 years old, heavily used and still looking like new.

Anyway, good luck in your journey. :001_smile

Top Bottom